Thursday, June 14, 2007

It SMACKS Of...


What's crackin', bitches? Just to clarify, "Kev's Corner" (and its' parent company, "Kev, Inc.") does not condone, endorse or approve of crack consumption (we simply thought this photo was f-u-n). (Don't do crack. Or smack. Okay, I don't know what smack is, but I like the word. "It "smacks" of (insert a noun here)!"

How is EVERYONE today? I hope you are all f-i-n-e, fine.

"We" have LOTS to share with you BUT "we" are going to save it for the weekend.

Here are some highlights...

1) "Kev" has a new friend who can converse using ONLY Stevie Nicks lyrics! (This is VERY exciting for me.) I have met my match (which is, yes, also a Stevie Nicks lyric).

2) Remind me to tell you about how I was docked 6 "GP's" last weekend (I know you are confused, "what's a "GP?"" you're thinkin', which is why you will just HAVE to stop back) and

3) "Kev," "Princess" and "HOTTIE" will be catching Kathy Griffin in Chicago! YAY! "My Life On The D-List - Season 3" airs on BRAVO! (Check it out!)

SO "we" hope you will have a GR-EAT night tonight (but come back soon, would'ya).

Until then, enjoy these YouTube videos. Cracks me up!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whitney is a certifiable lunatic. great voice, but crazy. CRACK IS WHACK!!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I almost did a "tribute post" to all the famous people on crack but then I thought, "this isn't very entertaining..." I have a GREAT picture of me and Rick James (before he died of course). He is the only celebrity I did not want to touch me (he put his arm around me for the picture and he smelled like pot.) Pot is whack too. (But not as whack as crack. Or smack. Whatever that is.)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"First of all, let's get one thing straight...I make too much money to ever smoke crack." Excellent, Whitney!

I think smack is heroin. But I can ask my recovering crack head friend to clarify.

And yes, I have a recovering crack head friend. Almost one year sober, peeps!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee...smack IS herioin, my friends...don't ask me how i know, i just do.

i think that "crack is cheap" line (along with the part princess quoted) of whitney's was just priceless. who are the people who talk like that? on TV?? to DIANE SAWYER??? wouldn't you be trying to make a GOOD impression? speaking of which, i LOOOOVE kathy griffin, don't you? :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

hee hee...
Ya, I thought she was going to bitch slap Diane Sawyer. As we say in Atlanta, I was "skeerd."
Suspiciously enough, you BOTH knew what smack was...Interesting... Actually, I met Princess's coke-addicted neighbor. She's a mess but very entertaining.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. I didn't even intend to write about crack/smack, etc.. tonight. The thought that came to mind was "what's crackin'?" and when I googled that, the search yielded that picture.. It's too bad you can't see on the blog what I can see.. The original picture has (red and blue) smoke coming out of the crack pipe. It's pretty.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter