Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


HELLO HIGHWAYMEN AND GOLD DUST WOMEN (you know who you are)! It’s Friday again, and you know what that means…it’s time to reveal the “Kev’s Corner” Friday Hot Guy!! Since “Kev” has been on “hiatus” this week (with the exception of Wednesday), Kitten gets to do the picking!


I thought long and hard about this. I tried REALLY hard to be “current” and even searched the web for some cute (I mean, HOT) guys from bands that are popular right now…but I could only think of Snow Patrol (not a hot one in the lot) and Maroon 5 (I couldn’t find photos). So then I thought…I really enjoy a guy who’s stood the test of time. Someone I thought was a BABE when I was a young gypsy (“Kev’s” correction). And since it’s a big STEVIE week for “Kev” this week, I have decided on…LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM! Those of you who don’t know who he is or his connection to Stevie should leave now (giggle).


When I was a young feline, just discovering my own musical tastes, a LIFE ALTERING album (yes, vinyl) came out…Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors. I literally wore the thing out. I knew every word to every song, and swore I’d marry Lindsey one day and that our daughter would be named “Rhiannon”. I wanted to BE Stevie.


Mr. Buckingham is one handsome fella, not to mention smart, amazingly talented, flirty (he winked at “Kev” and me at a concert) and quite quirky. Here at “Kev’s Corner”, we all know those qualities =HOT!

So, here’s to the FABULOUS Lindsey…thanks to “Kev” for choosing the photos! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

(Lindsey is currently on tour promoting his solo effort, "Under The Skin." Go see him. Now.)











Finally, here we are with Lindsey and the rest of Fleetwood Mac in 2003 or 2004 (as well as some other fans we wished weren't photographed with us. Notice the "magician"). We aren't sure what Lindsey is looking at, but that's okay because he is super cool. "Kev" almost cried after being photographed with Stevie and "Kev" swears Lindsey said, "Hey, NICE RACK" to "Kitten." (Lindsey did point out that he saw us in the front row!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

Hope everyone has a GR-EAT weeknd! Show 45 is tonight!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Kev right here in my house. It's GR-EAT!

On a separate note, I would like to say that I think it is very impolite to be attached to your blackberry non-frickin' stop and then to IGNORE people's phone calls. I mean, come on, we know you have the phone. We know you know it's us. ANSWER DAMMIT!

Mrs. Radish, this means you!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Some might say that Mrs. Radish is a real bitch in the mud.
Kisses! (And THANK YOU...for everything.)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i missed something...

8:03 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. Yes, this was a bit of an inside joke based on events of the weekend, perhaps best explained off line.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter