Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


It's JUNE bitches! (And Friday!)

Okay, it is super early and I JUST woke up. As a matter of fact, I haven't really woken up (that won't happen until around 10:33 - I like to ease into the day. No need to be "alert" any earlier than 10:33). Okay, I don't know what I am talking about. Again, I JUST woke up.

Has everyone had a GR-EAT week? "We" hope so.

I have to tell you... We are ready to "retire" the word "bitches" here at the "Corner." Just tired of it. We are, however, accepting suggestions for alternatives.

Today's post is going to be super short, because, again, I JUST woke up.

This "HOT Guy" has been "featured" here before. It is model TJ Wilk (or is it Wilt)? Who cares, right? (You probably JUST woke up too.)

I don't know anything about TJ except that he is a "Manny," who was discovered by the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency (and he looks just great, doesn't he). Actually, I also know that TJ is 28 and lives in Beverly Hills (courtesy of his "MySpace" page).

Here's a note from TJ - (I took the liberty to clean up his spelling...)

I'm as real as God can allow human beings to be. I put on absolutely no facades and I'm extremely picky in who I choose to befriend. I just try and enjoy the human experience of being alive. These days, I still nanny 3 little girls while I live my dream, which is perform in the arts. I'm currently on "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" show on the Oxygen Network every Wednesday night at 10pm. My three specialty areas in the arts are playing drums, modeling, and acting. I've been behind the drums for more than 25 years playing mostly jazz and rock. I've been modeling for about one year and have studied the craft of acting for 3 1/2 years now. Artistically speaking, I live for the creative process. As soon as it is completed, I immediately start all over on something new. Other than to simply succeed as an artist, I hope to challenge, uplift, encourage, and inspire all who observe my talents, while at the same time maintaining my sense of humor and genuine peace of mind. I'm hoping to win the beauty pageant here...vote for me already!!!

That's IT (because I JUST woke up).

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT Friday. (We PROMISE - we will be alert and write something FUN this weekend.)

Have a GR-EAT day!

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, he's cute, but sounds like a complete air head. i've never really thought of modeling as "the arts". it's more "pose in your underwear, make lots of cash". funny. wake up already!! :) xo

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. You crack me up.
I am 99.9% sure he is an airhead, although he IS a "manny" and the children he cares for seem to adore him. (I don't suppose you watch the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency show?)
You know, I've only ever seen him model underwear as well. I would have put a picture up of him modeling something else, but I don't think those pictures exist. It is now 3:31 and I am STILL not awake. I've changed my position on Paris (Hilton) as well - I say, "do the time!" (Aren't you proud? I am evolving!)

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a regular visitor to the corner, I would like to state that I do not want Kev to retire the term "bitches". I'm not ready yet.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna have to go with princess on this one..."bitches" hasn't run it's course yet... :)

i am proud of your evolution, kev! you are growing!

hey, did i tell you that the doctor i saw today looked and sounded just like luca from ER? sigh...hope you're feeling better...

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter