Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Crimeny


Hey EVERYBODY! Welcome BACK!

Don't you love these short weeks? It's ALMOST Thursday!

Is everybody as sick of hearing about Lindsay Lohan as I am? Crimeny.


According to the L.A. P.D., one person is killed in a DUI-related accident every 22 minutes in this country. Those are staggering statistics, don't you think? Do what I did - move next door (or in walking distance) to your favorite bar/club/"waterin' hole," saloon, etc.. Walk, take a cab or, if you are rich, hire a driver. I don't understand why these young Hollywood-types don't hire a limo for the night? Even the folks here in Atlanta have enough sense to take the "Fur Bus" (which accommodates you and 23 of your closest, "ghetto fabulous," albeit wasted, friends).

Anyhoo, GOOD LUCK Lindsay! (Stay in rehab please.)

All this talk has me outraged (I need a drink).


We, (yes, just "me") are getting super excited about next week! Three nights of Stevie Nicks! (And a couple of nights at "The W!" - could it get any better than this?)

What else is in the news? Have you heard about the Atlanta man with the rare (deadly) form of TB who traveled on two cross-Atlantic flights? He is now back in Atlanta under quarantine at Grady Memorial Hospital (the same hospital James "I FEEL GOOD/KNOCK ME OUT" Brown died at) which I can see from my living room window. I have had a suspicious cough all day as well...

Anyhoo - GOOD LUCK TB guy! (Don't cough on anyone.)


The two "wayward" humpback whales near Benicia, California are making their way BACK to the Pacific Ocean. (I love how they are defined as "wayward" as if they ran off to have a clandestine affair.)

Anyhoo - CONGRATS Whales! (I have been to Benicia - there's nothing there to see, except you, of course. Whales in Benicia is BIG NEWS!)

Okay, that's all I have today folks!

THANKS for stoppin' in!

Hugs,

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kev,
i'm so excited for you...a stevie-licious week! she has added a date here in phoenix for the end of july. we may just be going. you know tiger was converted when we saw her in vegas!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin!
It's been a while since I commented, but of course I had to say SOMETHING when you mentioned Benicia! I first heard about this on Sunday night while at our local pizza joint, and I got all excited at the mention of my old "haunting ground." (Well, across the bridge anyhow.)

Hope you're doing well! I'm still hanging in there, unfortunately looking like a bloated hippo now! Four weeks to go...

-Carrie

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Kitten!
I hope you get to see her! Have fun at "The Police" next week!!
Kisses!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Princess (I)!!
I have been thinking of you!! I am sure you are ready to be done with bed rest and the whole pregnancy thing! You have to let me know once the baby arrives! (We'll write about it!) Do you think I was too hard on Benicia? I don't remember anything there except oil rigs? (I could be all wrong though - I don't remember?)
Kisses!!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter