Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


We made it! Another week, DONE!

How is EVERYONE today? Welcome BACK. Except you. You get out of here. (I am crackin' myself up here.) I am only kidding. YOU can stay (whoever you are)...

It is Friday once again. Any plans for the Memorial Day weekend? However you spend it, be SAFE. This is the #1 weekend in the year to be hit (and killed) by a drunk driver (no lie).


We want to share some "housekeeping" items with you... We WILL be putting advertisements BACK on the blog in the coming week or so (basically, whenever I feel like doing it). No more "apartment for rent" or "would you like this fedora" ads here, however. No sir. We will be "featuring" sponsors including Ginch Gonch (the underwear guys) as well as other ads we think you will enjoy. (Okay, ads we think "Kev" will enjoy.)

We are also working to change the header of the blog because it is, well, super boring. (I'm tryin' people, I really am.) So look for that in the coming weeks too.


Okay, it's time for another "Corner Contest." As you know, Stevie Nicks is currently touring the country and it is nearly all I can think about. Today's "contest" is about, well, STEVIE NICKS! The first person to correctly post the answers to the questions in the comment section of the blog will win a "Kev's Corner" tee shirt or mug! The answers to the questions can be found in previous posts. Hint - use the "search" feature. Here we go...

#1. In her words, what does Stevie Nicks say her song "Rooms On Fire" is about?
#2. Who has "Kev" said he thinks of when he hears "Rooms On Fire?"
#3. Who is the baby Stevie is swinging around in the "Rooms On Fire" video?

GOOD LUCK!


Today's HOT Guy is tennis ACE, Andy Roddick. (We haven't "featured" him lately.) You know who he is - I don't have to tell you. We think he is the "cutest."


Finally, our May celebration will continue tomorrow, when we pay tribute to someone I am certain you NEVER get tired of hearing about. Bake the cupcakes and put on your party dress (and be sure to come back).

Much love,

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi tiger!

well, i don't remember the answers to #1 or #3, altho i'm sure i've read them here before. i do know the answer to #2...and that's none other than mr. kitten, or "handsome" to you...known to most other people as tim.

i'll work on those other answers...

7:14 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

YAY! I know you are a busy mom with better things to do than research the meaning of a song that is 15 years old, so we will consider YOU the winner of this week's contest. (I will post the answers tomorrow to the other two questions, one of which was a "trick".) Now, my dear, I just need to know one thing...Tee or mug? Kisses!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know #3, but not the other two.

It's her niece, right?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY HEY! You would be correct, had I been right when I originally wrote that post, but the baby is actually her goddaughter. I just learned this myself after all of these years. Her niece was born at the same time (and sings back up vocals on the title track of FM's album, "Say You Will."). I am certain of that. Kisses!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter