Saturday, May 12, 2007

Well, Well, Well Karen Walker...


It's YOU! You look GR-EAT today! (And smell nice too!)

Have I redeemed myself from yesterday? (Remember, I opened the post by referring to you as a "good-for-nothin'?" I am still laughin' at that one.)

We (this time, just me) finally figured out how to upload the voice message left for "Princess" by actor/comedian, all around funny guy, Leslie Jordan. For those of you who don't know Leslie, he is most famous for his guest appearances on "Will & Grace" and for his role as "Brother Boy" (pictured above) in the cult classic movie "Sordid Lives." Leslie also wrote and starred in his own one man show called, "Like A Dog On Linoleum."


Drum roll, pa-leez... Click HERE to hear Leslie "chattin' it up" for "Princess."


THANKS to Leslie for being kind enough to leave this message. (I hounded him mercilessly later in the night.)

Click HERE to see Leslie Jordan perform. Simply hysterical.

Next up, you have ALL purchased a copy of Stevie Nicks's CD/DVD combo, "Crystal Visions," right? (That's what I thought...) Since you did, than I probably don't need to share the YouTube video of "Stand Back" ("Scarlett" version) below, commentated by Stevie herself (which I think is quite funny). This is one of my FAVORITE songs by Stevie Nicks.



We also came across THIS "dance" version of the same song. It's great to clean the house to.

Yesterday we had our second "Corner Contest" and we are HAPPY to announce that one of our FAVORITE teachers and FRIENDS, the "fabulous" Mr. D., is this week's WINNER!

Mr. D. knew that "Princess" grew up and went to school with "Smashing Pumpkin" front man, Billy Corgan. Mr. D. also discovered that "Kev" met "Sar" in the second grade and formed a friendship with her whilst playing "hop scotch." Finally, Mr. D. accurately pointed out that the poster hanging in "Kev's" Grandpa's bedroom at one time was the infamous Farrah Fawcett poster! Nice job Mr. D.!

Mr. D. has his choice of a white tee with black letters, a grey tee with royal blue letters or a pink tee with red letters (which is what my FAVORITE Aunt and FAVORITE Grandma will be wearing). (Let us know, okay, Mr. D.?)

That's IT for today y'all. (I am from the south now, so I can say that!)

We hope you have a SATISFYING Saturday!

"Kev" WILL be back tomorrow!

HUGS!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter