Wednesday, May 02, 2007

BECKS!


Welcome BACK bitches! (I am going to keep writing this until I get complaints...)

IT'S HUMP DAY!

I am so excited about today's post that I am actually writing it a day early (sssshhh - don't tell anyone).

A few people have asked about the "Kev's Corner" tee-shirt, expressing an interest and wanting to add one to their wardrobe! We're (yes, that's still just me) excited about the shirts too! Those other "fancy," "well-written" blogs (i.e., Towleroad) make you purchase their shirts. Not here at the "Corner." We give them away! We (again, just me) are working on various designs (you know - colors, pictures, fancy fonts, etc.) and we look forward to sharing them with YOU, our friend, in the coming weeks.

Okay, a couple of days ago, I mentioned that MANY, MANY "special" people were born in the month of May and that our "party" would start today.

I am happy to tell you that kicking off our month long celebration is one of the HOTTEST guys in the world. A guy "Kev" can never get enough of...

Please raise your glass, cup of coffee, bottle of Hart's Brothers, or whatever you enjoy drinking, and let's give a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to England's very own David Beckham! (He reads this you know...)

Becks was born in London on this day in 1975, making him 32 today. I just love him. I am not going to write about D.B. (that's what I call him when I dream about him, which is A LOT), but you can click WE LOVE BECKS! to read all about him.

Here are just a few of my "favorite" pics...


















Nice, right?

We hope you have a GR-EAT Wednesday!

"Kev" will be back on Thursday!

Much love -

"Kev"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. You're turning me into a fan. I never liked him that much - maybe it's his alien-headed wife. I dunno. But he's growing on me.

ps - can't wait to get my original, first-edition, charter-member "Kev's Corner" t-shirt.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You know, I don't like his wife either, but I chalked that up to jealousy. I also don't like the pic with the earrings because his brows are too manicured... Have you heard him speak? I just melt (sort of like Rusty Joiner).
Kisses!

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My of my. nice pics of beck! i did not realize he was only 32. he's super sexy.

13ish hours and counting...... until someone's b-day.

P

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey P!
Glad you liked the pics. I am determined to turn everyone into Stevie Nicks and David Beckham fans. Enjoy your travels!
Kevin

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev -
Happy birthday (tomorrow). I am sorry I can't join you tomorrow but let's get together next week.
LL

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter