Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Real (Mad) World


You're BACK! Where have you been? We've been waiting for you...

It's SUNDAY.


"Spider-Man 3" opened Friday. Opening day ticket sales of $59 MILLION broke all records! "Kev" caught the show last night with the local gays and it was a lot of fun. Tobey, a.k.a, "Spider-Man," was SUPER, "wicked cool."

You have probably heard by now that Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days in an L.A. County jail for violating the terms of her probation, prohibiting her from driving. The Hilton family is outraged because they spent so much money on attorney's fees, they were certain Paris would be let off. Best of luck Paris.

Tonight is the season finale of "The Amazing Race All-Stars." "Kev" will be catching the show at "Land Ladies" NEW HOUSE (and has been asked to remain seated throughout the program). (Whatever...) I am hoping the "Beauty Queens" win. Good luck "Beauty Queens."


Did anyone catch any of the episodes of MTV's "The Real World - Denver?" "Kev" spotted the shows token gay, Davis, last night. I was more subdued than normal, so I simply said, "Aren't you the guy from "The Real World?" (instead of berating him like I had Leslie Jordan) and he confirmed that he was. (Then I squeezed his bicep.) Every time I caught the show, they were always fighting. It was nuts. Davis was my FAVORITE on the show though because, well, he is simply adorable. Davis happens to be friends with one of Mr. P.'s friends as well (who is also HOT, if I may say so myself). My FIRST thought was to ask Davis to call "Princess" but it was close to 2:00 a.m. and I did not have my cell phone. And, unlike Leslie Jordan, I wasn't sure if "Princess" knew who Davis was. Again, we think he is super sexy.)


Which reminds me - has anyone seen Dave Chappelle's take on "The Real World," called "The Real (Mad) World" from Season 1? It's hysterical. We tried to find it for you to no avail.

I told you we would be "celebrating" the entire month of May. What I didn't tell you is that our "celebration" consists of people "Kev" actually knows (like Scott and Leyla) and people "Kev" only wishes he knew, like David Beckham and Lance Bass.


Our celebration continues today in honor of actor/humanitarian, and yes, "HOT Guy," George Clooney. Today is George's 46th birthday. Happy Birthday George! (He reads this, right?)

We mentioned yesterday that we will have another "contest" next Friday, May 11th. We (again, just me and the voices in my head) have already come up with the question. We can tell you that the topic will again be Stevie Nicks related and that you will be able to find the "answer" on the blog.

That's it for today!

I would like to say "THANKS" again to everyone who made this "birthday weekend" extra special for me. I had a lot of fun but am ready to go back to work tomorrow.

We hope you all have a GR-EAT Sunday.

Much love,

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I know who Davis is. Do you watch the Inferno on MTV? He's on that, too. Got punched in the eye in the very first episode.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm still around next May 03 2008
I'm going to send you Something even if it's more TIES! xoxoxoxo

2:01 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Dear G-Ma,
First, I LOVE those ties and STILL have them. I save everything you have ever given me. You will be here for at least 50 more years (you are, after all, only 29).
I love you!
Kevin

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter