Sunday, June 03, 2007

On Hols


You're here, I'm here, we're all HERE!

Welcome back (bitches)! (I was told NOT to stop calling you that. I am simply doing as I am told.)

Today is "HOT Guy" Anderson Cooper's 40th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anderson! To link to Anderson's "Anderson Cooper 360" web site, click HERE.

As you know, Stevie Nicks will be in Atlanta and Chicago this week. It is for this reason, "Kev" is going to be taking a little break. "On hols," as the British would say. Excited? You know it. I won't even bother asking for "contributors" who might like to write a l'il "sumpin' sumpin'" while I am away (but let me know if you get the notion). Otherwise, "Kev" will be back to the "Corner" on Monday, June 11th. While I am away, I trust you will all be good, follow the rules, no fighting, and don't burn the house, er, "Corner" down.

I hope you all have a GR-EAT week!

Much love,

"Kev"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter