Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Day Down


Welcome BACK bitches! Another day down. It's TUESDAY!

"Kev" is finally BACK to "normal" (two good night's sleep in a row)!

We scoured the internet (whist at work today) for interesting and note-worthy news to bring you, and, well, we came up empty handed. This is where we ask, "So what is UP with YOU? Any plans for the summer?"

We are running low on pictures to share with you here, so if you have any you would like to post, send them our way!

These pictures are, of course, of Jake Gyllenhall in the latest issue of "Elle" magazine. Visit Jake's official site by clicking HERE.

"Kev" is cutting out a little early today (sorry about that folks) but hopes you all had a GR-EAT day (except you). I am KIDDING. Even YOU deserve a GR-EAT day!

"Kev" will be back tomorrow (hopefully with something of substance to share...).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to buy ELLE - my subscription ran out and now I'm a newsstand girl. But I'll pay extra for those pictures!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You are CRAZY. I love you.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...here's my "three". Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, and "creepy" Ray Liotta (I love quotation marks and parenthesis as much as Kev!). But I'm going to upgrade to the Princess Four. Bring on Jake!

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, that first photo of jake is NICE!

princess, i'm gonna have to go with george clooney, wesley snipes, the new doctor at my office (who looks and sounds JUST like luca from ER) and now JAKE!!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter