Thursday, July 05, 2007

Red Faced Booze Bag


HELLO!

What's up? Did EVERYONE have a GR-EAT 4th of July? I HOPE so... Let me just say that the view from my house, excuse me, high rise in the city, was SPECTACULAR. I wish all of you could have been here. I hope the view was as nice wherever you were.

THANKS to those of you who sent salutation suggestions! My guess is, if you didn't like being greeted as a "CRAZY mother fucker" (that's not nice, we know...) then you won't like being told to "suck it tard face" either. We also know that none of you are "red-faced booze bags" and we would NEVER address you as such. ("Princess" told us to use BOTH of these, you know, to "mix it up" a little. Isn't she the silliest?)

As of today, there are 30 "Kev's Corner" tee-shirts out in the world! They are all over the country! If you don't have one, and you would like one, let me know... I JUST might send one to you. (Again, Perez Hilton wouldn't do that, now would he?)

I don't like mentioning Britney Spears here (because she's nuts and I don't like her) BUT have you heard her latest explanation for bashing in a paparazzo's car with an umbrella? Britney explains on her web site that she was "preparing for a movie role." She must think we are all red-faced booze bag tards to buy that. (Okay, I can't get that out of my head.)

I realize this is a SUPER short post, but, if you did not know, I suffer from adult AD&D (self-diagnosed). I am fidgety and just want to go now. You understand, right? (Maybe I'm an alcoholic? I think they do that a lot too.)

In case you were wondering WHERE "Princess" came up with her salutation suggestions, watch the video below (you red-faced booze bags)...



I love this one too...



I l-o-v-e, LOVE Kathy Griffin, don't you? Kathy will be in Atlanta at the Fox Theater in August! Or, you can join "Kev," "Princess" and Scottie and catch her in Chicago in October. (I can't friggin' wait.)

That's IT!

SEND YOUR FRIDAY HOT GUY NOMINATIONS! (We got nothin'.)

Hugs and Kisses!

"Kev"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kathy griffin is one of my FAVES!! i really walk into rooms saying "where my gays at?!" of course, living in phoenix, i don't get a lot of response to that one...not a lot of mexican gays, i guess...

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I still think you should say that to your students on the first day of class... I don't think you would get reprimanded or anything.
Kathy will be HERE in August! You should come out for it!
XOXO

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. i think greeting everyone as "pill popping douchebags" would be kinda fun...

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey tards! You know, I grew up with a kid named Paul. My brother and the other neighborhood boys called him Paul-Z. Get it? Palsy. That's another word we don't throw around enough anymore, if you ask me.

Anyway, excellent post tonight, Kev. You're always up on the latest and give us readers what we want. And we want more Kathy and Anderson!!!

You know, I have these two European trips planned for '08, and each guidebook I purchased mentions the gayborhoods. I think that's where I want to spend the most time. In fact, where we are staying in Sicily happens to be the gay hub of the Island. I betcha want to go now, don't you, Kev?!?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Pill poppin' douchebags it is!

We lived near a family with 16 kids when I was growing up. (I am afraid to name them here.) One of the kids was retarded. Her name was Mary Collette. I remember they used to always yell at her and I felt sorry for her. (I mean really, she couldn't help but dole out 15 pieces of Halloween candy when she should have only given one or two. What were they thinking letting her man the door anyway? The concept was lost on her.) When you have 16 kids, you have to figure one will be retarded, two will be gay, one's probably a serial killer, another a staunch Republican (oh yea, it's not pretty) and so on. It's just a mixed bag that you end up with. The "law of numbers," if you will. "Tard" is one of those words that is offensive to some, well, okay, most people, yet fun to say. For example, I don't mind being called a "cracker." That's hysterical to me. (Although, most people just call me a homo, which is also quite funny as well, although some homos take offense to it.) The most fun I ever had was white water rafting down the Colorado River (it was like a level -1 that day.. We could have pulled the raft faster) with a kid with Down's Syndrome. He kept shouting (to his mother), "I am M-E-D, MAD!" (I was too - we paid a lot of money for some action.) I don't know where I am going with this...

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am cracking up over here kids!! i love the word "tard"...we use it a lot (altho not around the kids). i also like to call people "speds" (for special eds)...and i'm a special ed teacher. i think the PCness is wayyy overrated. i mean, i would never actually call one of my mentally handicapped students a "tard"! we had a friend we called "spaz" (for spastic) back in college. i can't even remember what his name really was!

yes, princess...the gayborhoods are always the best, aren't they? when in DC we spent a lot of time in dupont circle (their homo area), and when in san francisco, we always make mr. man take us to the castro at least once! a girl's gotta have her gays...and who knows where you'll find them. a sicilian gay would be totally fun, no?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I was wondering where you landed on the word "tard" given the fact that you are a special ed teacher and all. It's all in good fun. It's funny that you mentioned DuPont Circle! Princess is heading there THIS week! (She's excited.) It's not like Boys Town or anything, but I have no doubt she will spot her some gays.
Have a GREAT weekend!! Kisses!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter