Saturday, July 07, 2007

GOOD MORNING NUT BAGS!


GOOD MORNING NUT BAGS! (How's that? I'm tryin'!)

Welcome to a special edition of "Kev's Corner." (When we say "special," we don't know what we're talking about. There's nothing special here today.)

I am racking my brain trying to think of a way to both "shock" and "offend" you. It's WAY more fun than saying "HEY" and "HELLO YOU." (It's difficult though - especially when you've perfected being kind and considerate your entire life. Minus one or two misgivings.)


I am a little, okay, a LOT, sad today. You may have heard - Lance Bass is no longer single! There go my chances. Out the window. I was super close to emailing him via his official fan site (because you know he reads that) or MySpace page to tell him just how much I love him. News of the new relationship broke JUST as I was formulating the "right" words that would both intrigue without prompting him to report me to his security people. It's a fine line. I've learned this. From a judge. Anyway, Lance's NEW/HOT boyfriend is singer/model Pedro Andrade. I have to admit, I do not know Pedro (I am probably going to lose points for that). I think it's funny when I talk with the gays who tell me that "Lance isn't that cute," like they ever had a shot with him. He's plenty cute in my opinion. Anyway, best wishes Lance and Pedro.


Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are now married. They wed in a private civil ceremony in France yesterday and their BIG, lavish wedding is today. Who cares, right? (I don't have anything else to write about.) She may excite the more flamboyant gays but I really don't give her much thought. Anyhoo - CONGRATULATIONS! (And good luck.)

What else, what else? OH! Live Earth! You know, the huge rock concerts occurring simultaneously around the world starring the likes of Madonna, The Police, and other big name bands - happens today! The shows benefit the earth somehow and are a lot of fun to attend (my attention to detail is lacking today - I am sure Ross The Intern has it right). I heard somewhere (maybe the bar last night) that the folks in Australia are PISSED. They said these stars would do more for the earth by NOT performing. That's right. I guess they fly big jets (that burn a lot of fuel) to get to these cities, using up electricity with their speakers/amplifiers, etc... and the Australians think they should just stay home. To learn more about Live Earth, click HERE.


I was talking to someone (a very close friend of mine) yesterday who admitted he does NOT read the blog, he simply looks at the pictures... He said that I write too much and he does not have the time to "read all of that" (to which I replied, "You certainly have time for x tube" (you know, the x-rated version of YouTube). I told him to send his shirt back so I can modify it to read, "I don't read Kev's Corner. I'm very busy. I simply look at the pictures." Anyhoo, "we" are taking his feedback under advisement (because, really, I could be watching x tube instead of writing this blog too). (Perez simply writes "whore bag" on a Lindsay Lohan picture, collects millions and calls it a day. We can do that too you know.)

Would you like some more comedy from Kathy Griffin? Here you go (she's talking about Paula Abdul).



That's IT for today. I hope all of you (bitches) have a GR-EAT Saturday.

L-U-V,

"Kev"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, speaking of nut bags... where was that guy in his speedo at the pool today. ;-) P

6:12 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

What pool did you go to? I am certain I saw him here?!:

8:11 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Jeesh! I just re-read this post - sorry for all the typos. I think I corrected them all...

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg...i LOVE kathy. i wanna be her. have you seen the show "hey paula"? they had the first two episodes on the other night, and i watched them...couldn't look away...it's like a train wreck. that woman is a complete narcissistic loon!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it wasn't Spire so that's why he was not there. I went to a pool party at Monroe Place. You know where all the gays use to go before Spire and Metropolis. P

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Kitten!
I love Kathy too... "Take the long way home because the escalator is broken." (CRACKS me up!) Paula is a mess, isn't she?
Hey P!
You are making great progress in your gay journey. (Monroe Place was inevitable at some point.) (Just stay away from the Ansley/Chesire areas - a little suspect and sketchy.)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter