Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hey Paula


It's.... HUMP DAY! YAY!

Did anyone watch "Hey Paula" on Bravo last night? Why is this entertainment? A real mess if you ask me. Paula spent the hour talking about how "exhausted" she was (she said that she was "in the middle of a crap sandwich" - what an awful metaphor, isn't it?) All the crying and those damn dogs barking, I had to change the channel. Two words - re hab.

Is it "wrong" to be in love with Zac Efron? I'm just askin'...

David Beckham makes his debut in L.A. this FRIDAY, July 13th! (He was going to be our "HOT Guy" again, BUT we couldn't wait to share these pictures...)

Unfortunately, THAT'S IT for today...

Come back tomorrow!

Love,

"Kev"



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you loves your Becks - do you want me to save my copy of W magazine when it comes? I can either send it to you or leave it under the sink in your bathroom...

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ick! all due respect kev, but those photos creeped me out! they're a married couple with children...keep your clothes on in public kids! do whatever you want in private...

yes, i have watched two episodes of "hey paula"...OMG!! she is a complete nutcase. her handlers should terminate that show pronto. it makes her look crazier than we all already thought she was!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Princess!
YES, please leave your copy of W in my bathroom (with the kleenex and vaseline) Okay BAD joke.

Hey Kitten!
I agree on both accounts. While DB is my FAVORITE hot guy, I don't like the eye liner/hard look on him. (But I still want the magazine left in my bathroom at the "W.") Regarding Paula - most people, like me, try to conceal their "crazy." You are all getting Paula jewelry for Christmas! (I am not kidding! "Reach for the stars, cause, careful, you just might become one!" Or, my favorite, "Take the long way home because the escalator is broken."

XOXO -

Kevin

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh! she's a loon!!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Now I am craving a cheeseburger...

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter