Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dreamgirls


Hey EVERYONE!

I know I said "we" wouldn't be back for a week or so but "we" wanted to share this picture of "our" dear friends "Princess" and "HOTTIE." (Anything sent to me is fair game for the blog you know...) "Princess" and family are in Washington D.C. for the week and based on the 152 pictures they have sent thus far, I think they are having a GR-EAT time (and it's only Day 2). I would LOVE to share some of the pics of the kids - they are super cute and the pictures make me smile (however, that would violate our "no pictures of children" policy).


We are also stoppin' back in to let everyone know that "Kev" is working super hard to earn as many GP's as he can before the end of fiscal year. You might recall that holey socks and tee shirts (which have since been discarded/replaced) set "Kev" back substantially. Anyhoo, those of you here in Atlanta (all 6 of you), know that "Dreamgirls," the smash musical hit starring the original "Dreamgirl," Jennifer Holliday, opens at the "Fabulous Fox Theater" tomorrow night. Thanks to my "sistah," Ken, I WILL be there! I can hardly w-a-i-t, wait! Since living in Atlanta, The Fox is the last landmark I have yet to experience (yet I can see it from my current balcony). "Our" good friend Deb said that attending the show alone is not in and of itself point worthy. Deb indicated that I must also purchase the soundtrack, memorize the lyrics and sing them publicly at least four times to claim credit for this show... The Fox (those of you in Atlanta know this, so you can skip this sentence if you would like) was the site of the "Gone With The Wind" premiere back in (insert whatever year that was HERE). So, THANKS to Ken (I really appreciate it).

Finally, THANKS to Chance for ALL the help this week (I thought I better acknowledge you publicly...).

To everyone else, I hope you are having a GR-EAT week!

"Kev" will be back, well, when he feels like it.

Kisses!

"Kev"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev! I haven't seen you over at Perc's I guess because of your move so I just thought I'd drop in to say hello. I hope your move is going well.

Love all the hot guys BTW.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, I hadn't checked in at the corner for awhile, but thanks to Sar I took a peek.

We're taking it "slow" today. All we've seen so far is the International Spy Museum and Ford's Theater. We are tired and laying low in our hotel room for a little time out.

Did you get my message from yesterday? I'll try calling again.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, Gone With the Wind (GWTW to those in the know) came out in 1939, as did The Wizard of Oz.

Have fun at Dreamgirls!!!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, you might have lost gay points for not know when GWTW was came out.... especially since it was teh same year as the Wizard of Oz. ;-)

Hope you get all moved in soon. I'll be moving to 12th and Juniper in September. It's almost the corner of gay and gay. The 905 Unit was gone when I went to get it this after. ;-(

Have a great rest of your week.

Mr. P.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might lose points for the grammer and spelling in that last post. lol. P

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Princess!
I MISS YOU! (Okay, I am a little tipsy - just got home from Dreamgirls. Holla!)
Hey P!
I miss you as well! (I think I miss everyone right now.) Congrats on your new place. I know you will enjoy living down here.
Kisses to everyone (I am going to bed..) P.S. I don't think the gays care about spelling and grammar - so you are okay.
XOXOXO
Kevin

12:15 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. HEY NEVERAFAN!!! How are ya babe? GREAT to hear from you!!! I hope you are well.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter