Saturday, July 21, 2007

Goodbye Tammy Faye


Hello BITCHES!

It is Saturday! All day. Until midnight.

What is up?

You may have heard that Tammy Faye Messner, simply known as Tammy Faye, lost her battle with lung cancer yesterday. Tammy Faye died at the age of 65. While I don't know a whole lot about her, I do know that Tammy Faye "loved" the gays and the gays "loved" Tammy Faye. I always find death sad, even if I don't know the person, so I was sorry to learn of Tammy Faye's "passing." (Why do we call it passing?) Goodbye Tammy Faye.

"Kev" finally moved TODAY although he is not writing to you from his new 556 square foot palace. (No Internet yet.) THANKS, again, to everyone who helped out with this move. I have to say, painting and moving parties always sound more fun then they really are, don't they? Adding the word "party" is a misnomer I think.

Since we missed posting a "Friday HOT Guy" yesterday, we are posting a "HOT Guy" today, nominated by our very own "Kitten." You know him. It's Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, better known as "Sting." I like posting guys that everyone knows because then I don't have to write about them. (I am still tired. Yes, I complain a lot.)

Please enjoy these pictures of Sting, as well as my favorite song by Sting (featuring Cheb Mami), called "Desert Rose."







That's all for today.

Hugs, kisses, etc...

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! You got your hat! The family returned from DC today and in my big batch of mail there was my W magazine. Talk about erotica! My oh my, we're never going to get Kev out of the bathroom here.

#1 I didn't know about Tammy Faye. Sad.

#2 Just the fact that you "agonize" over your gp's makes you "g" and gives you extra "p's". You are not in the red. You're doing fine.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

WELCOME HOME! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip! I am STILL moving (getting the last of everything today). Yes, please save that magazine. Gotta run.
Love ya!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh! thanks for the pix of the stinger! he's a dreamboat. matt damon...another one in the running for if you start doing "tuesdays cute fella". so sad about tammy faye...she sure was a kooky chick, but seemed good hearted.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Shoot - I did a Tuesday HOT Guy, not "cute fella." I liked Tammy Faye, even if she and ex-husband Jim bilked thousands out of their fortunes. What's wrong with that, right? Kisses!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter