Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Bit Scary...


You're BACK! ("We're" BACK too...)

Would you believe that tomorrow marks our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY here at "The Corner?" "We" can hardly believe it either. When "we" started blogging one year ago, "we" never imagined "we" would still be doing it one year later. (Now if "we," yes, still just me, could make a little money from this damn site, "we'd" be in business!) "We" have BIG plans for our next year, that "we" will share with you tomorrow. Okay, "we're" lying. "We" got nothin'. Just more of the same.


For all of you in Atlanta, LeAnn Rimes will be performing at Chastain Park on Wednesday, August 7 at 8 p.m.. I am not going to mince words - I need a date! A date who can pay for their own ticket! (I'll buy the drinks.) I really, really, really want to go (really). LeAnn is in my "Top 5" - I love her. So think about it and get back to me. Soon.

As you all know, "Kev" moved last week and is still acclimating to the new condo. The place is nice but doesn't feel like home yet, I have to say. My new neighbor is pleasant, however he is both old(er) and, unfortunately, unattractive (a bit scary, if I am being honest here). Not young and hot like my other neighbor, Jonathon (who was the hottest. Very pretty. An A&F model, I am sure). (OH, before I forget, one of my neighbors IS a male model. He models cell phones for T Mobile. I recognized him from the ads around town and sure enough, I was RIGHT!) Anyway, the only upside of having old(er), unattractive neighbors is that they are super quiet (but expect you to be too). He has already asked me to lower the volume of my music. Can you imagine that? The NEW dance remix of Stevie Nicks's "Stand Back" (limited copy - there are only a few in circulation) is out, and I have been listening to it. Repeatedly. (And apparently, loudly.)

Here's an illustration for you...

Former neighbor, Jonathon -


New neighbor, creepy guy with noise issues -


Has anyone seen "Hairspray?" I haven't. I don't like John Travolta and can't imagine he would be better than Divine, so I am boycotting this movie. (Unless anyone wants to see it, than of course, I'm IN!)


What else, what else? Can you tell I am in a little bit of a funk today? Stevie Nicks performed in Phoenix last night and I am still disappointed that I was not there. For those of you who were (two of our "readers" were - lucky bastards...) tell us all about the show, would ya?

Okay, I think that's IT for today! "We" hope you have a GR-EAT Sunday.

Come back tomorrow - "we'll" see you then! (Oh, I don't know why I am sharing these pictures of Collin Farrell? I found them and thought you might like them. I don't know ANYTHING about Collin except that he is Irish.)

THANKS for stoppin' in!

"Kev"


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kev! Your new neighbor is a fright. Just be sure not to tell him that you have a blog. I'm sure he won't be flattered...

Oh, and the one thing I know about Colin Farrell, not personally or anything, is that he has a big weiner.

Scott loves his beers. He says thank you again.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY!
How are ya darlin'? Thanks for the Collin Farrell tip... I knew I liked him. I am glad HOTTIE likes the beer. Let's catch up this week. I miss you!!
XOXO -
Kevin

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I love your pictures/descriptions of your current and former neighbors. With a neighbor like the first one, why the heck did you move!?!?!

Funny you mentioned LeAnn Rimes in your blog entry today. Just this morning I watched her on "Live at Abbey Road" on the Sundance Channel (love that show!), and was amazed at how she's grown up over the years. Pretty girl and a great voice.

Don't let your new neighbor get you down. If he's old, maybe he won't be there that much longer. ;)

-Carrie

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm...i didn't get any beer...

and, yum! LOVE colin...he's naughty, but such a cutie. hope you've had a F-U-N weekend! :)

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Carrie!!!
How are ya Princess? THANKS for sending the pictures. I am having trouble logging into Snapfish, but I will look at them at work tomorrow. I am hoping the neighbor won't be around much longer as well, if you know what I mean... YES, my last neighbor, JONATHON, was DREEE MEEE! Nice too. Looked like a model. He has a girlfriend, but she was OK with me "appreciating" him, if you will. (I mean, c'mon, if you live in the gay epicenter, you have to expect that.) HOW ARE YOU? How are the girlies? I hope you have a good week!!
XOXOX -
Kevin

11:51 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

KITTEN!
HOTTIE, turned 40, hence the beer of the month club. (I wanted to get him underwear, but figured he'd enjoy the beer a little more..)
Have a good week!!
XOXOXOX -
Kevin

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter