Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hello Kitty


So what's it going to be? Greeting? No greeting? We can't decide.

How are all of you crazy, kooky bitches?


"Kev" is super excited today because he has tickets for BOTH LeAnn Rimes AND Kathy Griffin (here in Atlanta)! I am learning how to accept the regular/steerage seats. I have to admit, it is not easy and is not as much fun as the front row, BUT I would rather go and sit somewhere than not go at all. (I HATE living on a budget.)

I read an interview with Stevie Nicks that appeared in the Arizona Republic this week. It saddened me a little bit (and I can't quite figure out why). Stevie is selling her Arizona home (the one on East Yucca in Paradise Valley) that "Kev" would drive by (frequently) when he lived (and vacationed) in Phoenix. Stevie's home was in a subdivision called "Finistere" and it was at the base of Camelback Mountain. Stevie's brother, sister-in-law and niece lived in one wing of the home as well. Stevie is now making her permanent residence in Los Angeles, in a "rock-n-roll" penthouse. I guess this saddens me because I liked knowing where she lived and being able to drive by. Creepy? Just a little bit, I admit. "Kev" WILL be in Phoenix for the holidays and is looking forward to seeing ALL of you there AND driving by Stevie's (old) house...


Have any of you caught "Little People, Big World" on the Discovery Channel? The reality show features the Roloff family. The parents, Matt and Amy, happen to be dwarfs. They have four children, one of which is also a dwarf. Anyway, I LOVE this show. It's a nice change from other reality shows that highlight (and encourage) people to behave poorly. It sends a message that you can accept what was dealt you and make the most of it. Very inspirational. Kudos to the Roloff family!

I am running out of things to write about people, so I will call it a "day."

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT weekend! Send your pics and HOT Guy nominations - I am OUT!

Hugs, love and kisses -

"Kev"


P.S. "Kev" was invited to a tattoo parlor (is that what they are called) last night. Fearing I would leave with either Stevie Nicks inked across my forehead or "Hello Kitty" across my calf, I declined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter