Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


It's FRIDAY once again folks! Welcome BACK!

You know, I don't know WHAT'S going on in the world lately and I have to say, it's kinda nice. We can all use a break from Britney, Lindsay and Paris, right? Think of the "Corner" as a "safe harbor." Or a "BFE" (Britney Free Zone) if you will...

We, and this time I really do mean "we" (as in more than just me) do know that our good friend Jean (and husband Alistair) "welcomed" son Noah on Tuesday, at like 4:00 a.m., which is far too early for me. Anyhoo... WELCOME NOAH and CONGRATS Jean and Alistair! For those of you who are "regulars" here, you know that Jean named this blog (thankfully after ME) and lives in London.


LeAnn Rimes is STILL on my mind today. I am starting to question my sexuality a little bit, which is disconcerting. (I have always been pretty set in my gayness.) I want to go back in the closet. She is super sexy. I JUST learned that LeAnn is filming a movie here in Atlanta! Some super unfortunate looking guy (like my neighbor) at the show took pictures of LeAnn and I will share these as soon as he sends them to Ken, who will send them to me. (Ken is kind and talks to the un-pretty people.)

Today's "HOT Guy" is not Stevie Nicks, pictured above (silly). Instead, today's "HOT Guy" is my friend R... errr, "Dave." Let me tell you a little bit about "Dave" (stage name). "Dave" lives in Chicago, the best city in the world I think (except for that God-awful weather 11 months out of the year), and is possibly an even BIGGER Stevie Nicks fan than yours truly. (Although he hasn't been photographed with her, slept outside the gates of her Phoenix estate, pulled her hair (accidentally) or been issued a restraining order.) He can, however, quote every lyric to every song and DOES follow her around the country quite a bit. I decided to make "Dave" today's "HOT Guy" because he encompasses all of the qualities a HOT Guy (and gal) should... Super kind, generous, fun, funny and good-natured. Someone you feel you have known for a long time ('cept you haven't). Did I mention he is pretty easy on the eye too? So, without further adieu (I like saying that a lot...), here is today's HOT Guy, "Dave!"



This video, featured here previously, is for "Dave" (I think he likes this song a lot. So do I.)



This video, never featured here before, is for, well, ME (and you). I hope you like it.



"We" hope you ALL have a GR-EAT weekend! Stay cool (it seems to be HOT everywhere). By the way, Atlanta has felt like Phoenix this past week, so I can only imagine how it feels in Phoenix (the bowels of Hell comes to mind..) Hope you Phoenix folks are staying cool!

Bye!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter