Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wink With A Tongue Out


It's SATURDAY people (or SAMEDI if you are French)! What's up, how are ya, whatd'ya know?


Today is Hulk Hogan's 54th birthday! One year, "Kev" (third person when I don't want to own up to something), dressed as Hulk Hogan for Halloween. I still have the pictures BUT I am too tired today (been swimmin') to scan and share them, although this would be the most appropriate post to do so, right? Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hulk! Catch the Hulk (and the rest of his family) on his VH1 reality series, "Hogan Knows Best."


Have you all seen Bravo's new series, "Flipping Out" starring real estate "mogul" Jeff Lewis? I love this show. I GET this guy. He is the richer, more successful, (way) better looking version of me... (I think he is sex-y.) Super neurotic. Very anal. Has a heart. Jeff lives in Southern California and makes his living buying, renovating and selling multi-million dollar homes with the assistance of his staff, who can never seem to meet Jeff's expectations (sort of like the lazy good for nothin' that works for me). I feel Jeff's pain. Check your local listing for show times.


U.S. casualties in Iraq as of yesterday reached 3,684. The number of Iraqi civilian casualties is estimated at 69,045! I don't even know what to say (write) about this anymore. Very sad. The photo above is of 21-year-old U.S. Marine, Jeremy Allbaugh, killed in Iraq. Someones son, brother and fiance. For what can war, but endless war, still breed? (That's a quote from John Milton, since I don't know what else to say. John's a smart guy, don't you think?)

Well kids, it's time to bid you adieu for now. I hope everyone is having a GR-EAT weekend, like "Kev" is ; p (that's a wink with a tongue out - ask a teenager)!

Adios,

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh honey, you are WAYYYY cuter than that Jeff guy from Flipping Out. i have only seen him in previews, but definitely...you're hotter.

should i be ashamed to admit that i have the hulkster's autograph? someone also once gave me an action figure of him, but it's long gone. i used to like him. i still kinda do.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

That is SO cool that you had a Hulk action figure! It's probably a collector's item now! Too bad it's gone. (Cher has 3 new dolls coming out this month! I want the "Half Breed" doll which is Cher in her Indian garb from the 70's.) (There's also an "If I Could Turn Back Time" doll (in her leather get up from the 80's) and then the "Believe" doll in her ring master costume...Have you watched the Hulk's show? I watch it when absolutely nothing else is on, but still, I watch it. Hope you are stayin cool out in the desert. Love ya!
Kevin

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have seen the hulk's show. i am not digging the daughter.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

If I said I dug the son, would that make me creepy? (I think he is only 17... I could be his father..) Yea, the girl wants to be a rock star but, unfortunately, like me, she can't sing.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter