Thursday, August 16, 2007

In The Ghetto


Hey you sexy beast, WELCOME BACK!

Today marks the 30th anniversary of the death of the "King of Rock & Roll," Elvis Presley. Elvis died at the age of 42. Do you remember where you were when the news broke? I do. I was in the basement of our Glen Ellyn townhouse when my sister proclaimed, "Elvis is DEAD!" I screamed and cried and said "WHY?!;" (I'm kidding - I didn't do any of that.) What was surprising to me then (at the age of 10) was that we had JUST seen him in concert weeks before (y'all remember that - I wrote about it). I have nothing prolific, witty or sassy to say except that he was possibly the sexiest man, EVER (after Ricky Martin, Brad Pitt, David Beckham and a waiter I slept with in May). Otherwise, he's right at the top. Anyhoo, please enjoy these photos of Elvis...



Please enjoy "In The Ghetto."



Folks, I hate to admit it, but I am running out of things to share with you. One friend suggested that I write about the date I had last week... Okay. Alright. I'll "go there." It was, in a word, nice. I am certain I will divulge pieces here and there, but that's all I am going to say about that today. How about you? Have you been on any good dates lately? (If you are married, you can let us know anonymously - we won't blow your cover.)

What's up with Amy Winehouse? Is she or isn't she in rehab? (I don't really care - I don't like her, but perhaps YOU do.) That song keeps playing in my head, especially now since she may actually BE in rehab. As I mentioned to Princess, that bitch spits on her fans and I'm not down with that. No. No. No. (I don't like it.)

Rumors in Hollywood suggest that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are experiencing trouble in the relationship. We'll keep you posted (or make things up as we see fit).

What else is going on in the world? Search teams are still trying to locate 6 miners trapped underground in Utah's Crandall Canyon mine. Good luck. (Is that crass? I don't know what else to say?) It was reported that rescue workers heard "noise" coming from the mine. I can only speculate that THIS is what was heard...



THAT'S IT! "We" already have a HOT Guy for tomorrow, so please don't send us any nominations (like you would, right?).

Kisses!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter