Sunday, August 19, 2007

L'il Kitty!


Hey bastards! (Okay, I am trying to "switch it up" and keep you on the edge of your seat... Is it working?)

Welcome BACK!

It is SUNDAY (almost Monday) and "Kev" just returned from a night out on the town. Tipsy? Perhaps.

In Friday's post I told you to "stay tuned" and "come back" and all that other B.S. I feed you to entice you to return. I told you I would be meeting a "celebrity." The truth is, I blew off meeting the "celebrity" to go out with the waiter I met in May. He is the most perfect, beautiful guy EVER so I know you would want me to spend the evening with him INSTEAD of meeting "Dog" (Duane Chapman) from A&E's "Bounty Hunter" who was here in Georgia TODAY! Yes, I was slated to meet "Dog" but when the opportunity came up to go out with the aforesaid most beautiful guy EVER, I took it! (Why am I telling you all this? Well, it was nothing naughty, just dinner...)

Anyhoo, what's up?

"We" try to bring you the LATEST in Hollywood - up and coming stars that attract all the "buzz." Today's starlet is NO exception. Here is "L'il Kitty," the cutest thing EVER (next to my waiter friend). (She is pictured above with her manager/agent, who is VERY hands on, don't you think?) Okay, this is REALLY my "pseudo" niece, whom I DO call "L'il Kitty!" I love her more than all the HOT waiters in the world. Who can turn the world on with her smile? L'il Kitty, that's who! Back when I lived in the desert, "L'il Kitty" brightened most of my days. I hated the job. My house was robbed. Love life was null. One hug from "L'il Kitty" made all of that seem insignificant. Yes, "L'il Kitty" is the daughter of "Kitten" and my favorite HOT guy, "Tiger Tim." Here is "L'il Kitty" on her FIRST day of Kindergarten! I typically DON'T post pictures of children here on the blog, but got special permission because this picture BRIGHTENED my day. She is cute, sassy, smart AND fun! I just simply LOVE this little girl and wanted to share her picture with YOU.

Here she is with her "security team" (a cute, young starlet needs security), "Tiger."



To the "feline" family - I MISS YOU!

To everyone else, I MISS YOU TOO! (Especially my waiter friend, who JUST left and isn't even a waiter anymore.)

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT week!

Hugs, love and kisses!

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always say the nicest things. I just left and wanted to see what you were going to write. I had a "GR-EAT" time and I hope I see you soon.
(ex) "Waiter friend"

12:43 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

THANKS for stoppin' in (and by)! You, like Zac Efron, are the cutest.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good looking family. Kitty is cute.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter