Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


Okay bitches. You're here, I'm here and it's Friday! You know what that means... (Before I tell you what "that" means, let me just tell you that my loose, yet "affectionate," use of the word "bitch" has gotten me in a little hot water at the office. I was very busy doing important work today when I forgot who I was talking to. I called for someone equally important who happened to be on another line. I told the person who answered (the less important one) "Tell that bitch "Kev" is holding and to hurry up." Turns out the person I was calling wasn't privy to my jargon. I spent 30 minutes explaining. "You know who Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are, right? You've seen their show. That's what I call ALL of my friends. Now it's YOUR turn. Call me a bitch. It's FUN! You're going to report me to HR, aren't you..."

Anyways...

It's FRIDAY and "that" means it's time for another HOT Guy... Before I tell you about this HOT Guy, let me tell you about the bitch who nominated him (again, term of endearment reserved ONLY for those I hold in the highest esteem). I haven't yet met her, but know her by "proxy." Let's call her "Lu-Lu" unless she objects. "Lu-Lu" lives in the desert and is BFF's with one of my BFF's, who you all know here, whom we call "Kitten." (That's "Kitten I" not to be confused with "Kitten II," both of which are LAMBS, which is why I call them "Kitten.") "Lu-Lu" stops in from time to time (I hear), which "we" (always just me) think is just GR-EAT. WELCOME "Lu-Lu!" THANKS for stoppin' in (really)! THANKS, also, for your HOT Guy nomination who is... JAMIE DURIE!


"We" have actually had a photo or two of Jamie up on the blog, but he has never been featured here as a "HOT Guy." Jamie is Australian, and crikey, I love Australians. Jamie's a real "beaut" or "spunk" (which Lu-Lu tells us means "good looking person"). You may have seen Jamie on "Dancing With The Stars" and he currently has his own gardening show called, "Australia's Best Backyards." Oprah endorses him and "we" endorse him too.


Okay, that takes care of today's HOT Guy. (Princess, we will feature your guy next week - we have to make the new people feel welcome. You're the consummate hostess so I am certain you will understand.)


Today is in fact the 10th anniversary of the death of Princess Diana. I know "we" wrote about this earlier in the week, but can I just say, Prince Harry is HOT. (He's older than Zac Efron too, so I don't feel too bad mentioning that.)

I was talking with my dear friend David today and David tells me that Leona Helmsley's dog (you know, the one with the $12M inheritance) has never eaten out of a bowl and must be hand-fed. People are nuts, aren't they? (Not David, of course. I'm talking about Leona.)

Okay, I have a bit of a headache today (no lie), so I am going to say arrivederci for now.

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT, long Labor Day weekend.

Hugs & Kisses,

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! in high school, "lu-lu" was indeed called lulu! i bet you didn't realize that, huh? anyhoo...good job to her for nominating jamie...a hottie fer sure! happy labor day weekend!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMM MMM GOOD!
Thanks, "Kev", for featuring Uber-Sexy Jamie. I love to stop by Kev's Corner. You always render a tee hee and the pics never disappoint. Can't wait to meet if you ever come back to the desert,I will introduce you to my BGBF'S (best gay boyfriends) and don't you know I have a few!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Lulu!
First, any friend of Kitten's is a friend of mine! THANKS for readin' the silly blog. A genuine Kev's Corner tee is on its way to you, but it will be about two weeks before you see it in your mail box. I LOVE Phoenix (have great memories of my time there) so I will be back for a visit sometime soon. Happy Labor Day!
XOXO -
"Kev"

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter