Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Halle Berry


Halle Berry is pregnant and "we" couldn't be happier because "we" have wanted to share THIS (old) clip for some time now... ENJOY (and congrats to Halle)...



What's up everyone? Welcome back. C'mon in. I hope you are s-w-e-l-l.

"We" also couldn't wait to share THESE pictures of HOT Guy, actor, Christian Bale. He was "nominated" by our dear friend, "Princess," but I say why wait till Friday? I found so many "HOT" pictures of Christian that I couldn't possibly share them all. Spot on, "Princess!" You can Google Christian to learn all about him. He's dreamy.






Okay, I am tired, hungry and a little cranky so I am going to say goodbye for now. I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT week.

Love, hugs and kisses -

"Kev"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are up-to-the-minute! Why bother with CNN? The Corner is red hot. I didn't even know that Halle is preggers. And I'm a stay-at-home mom! One would think I picked up the info whilst channel surfing and eating bon bons.

And as for Mr. Bale, I nominated him without even knowing how lovely his photos would be. Smokin'! I think he's Welsh, which means that he sports a luscious accent, too. Blimey!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Valentino announced his retirement too! (I figured that might be important to you.) Do you own any of his stuff? Kisses! Enjoyed talking with you 2-nite!!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love him, but scared of him since American Psycho. Hope all is well. P

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. All I remember about American Psycho is that he was so darn clean. I love that in a man. I could overlook murder for that kind of clean!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see that movie where he played an insomniac? he was sooooo emaciated. that's how i remember him. these photos were a pleasant surprise!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I think this was one of our hottest hot guys. I loved that American Psycho movie. I agree with Princess - you CAN overlook some things for cleanliness. He has a new movie coming out (with Russel Crowe) on 9/14 (I forgot to mention that...) Kisses ALL.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter