Saturday, September 08, 2007

Something Nasty Something Nice


Okay, "we" said we would not be back for several days but, as usual, "we" lied. "We" really are heading out of town, but "we" didn't want to leave without sharing the following news with you...

"Kev" is still reeling from the fact that he will see Stevie Nicks, Kathy Griffin, "Princess," Scottie, "Dave," and everyone else in Chicago (but mostly just Stevie Nicks) in the SAME weekend! I am happy to report that "Kev" and "Princess" will be in Row 10 for Stevie's performance! I have to tell you, I made a rookie mistake this time. I did EXACTLY what I told all of you NOT to do... I let my "I gotta get these tickets NOW" instinct get the best of me. I am certain I could have secured better than Row 10, had I just "played out the game," (which is also a Stevie Nicks lyric). While we won't be able to touch her, we should be able to see her pretty well and I am certain she will hear us screaming her name (she likes that). I have already reserved my own personal "Queer Eye" shopper, Jason, who will help coordinate something to wear for the evening. (Although, Jason, sweetheart, I am too old for the Justin Timberlake jeans. Think "fun," yet age appropriate. My age, not yours.)



Atlanta's Midtown neighborhood is a buzz today. Tonight is the Dave Matthews (Band) concert in Piedmont Park, which has also been dubbed "Straight Pride 2007." Yesterday I "joked" that the show benefited "the children" (because I had NO idea what the show was for). Low and behold, I found out today that the show actually WILL benefit the children. Proceeds from the show will be used to build a "handicapable" park for disabled children. That's nice, right?

Rapper Foxy Brown was sentenced to one year in jail. I might care if I knew who she was or what she did. Good luck Foxy. It's probably for the best.

Something nasty...



Something nice...



Have a GR-EAT week everybody.

Much l-u-v,

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin!

How are you darling?

What's the deal with the fraud squad (Perc's place) going private? Do you know anything about that?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Sexy!
How are you? THANKS for stoppin by! I know this blog isn't as current and up to date as the Clay Aiken Fraud Squad, but we are HAPPY to have you! How have you been? I did not know Perc's place was going private. I haven't been able to visit in a while. Perhaps I will drop her a line. I enjoy their blog. Have a GREAT night!!
XOXO -
Kevin

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter