Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


It's FRIDAY! Welcome back you sonsofbitches (I don't know how to spell that...). What's up with your bad self?

On Wednesday, "we" reported that Stevie Nicks will be performing on October 19th at "Chicago's" Rosemont Theatre (Chicago is in quotes because while near Chicago, it is not technically in Chicago. It's in Rosemont). Tickets went on sale this morning and "Kev" is happy to report that he and "Princess" will be attending the show! Everyone knows the obsession "Kev" has with Stevie Nicks (it's crazy - I am the first to admit that) but this time, I am as equally excited about seeing Stevie as I am with the fact that "Princess" will be joining me! You see, "Princess" is crazy cool (yes, I am 40 and I wrote that) and even a trip to the grocery store with her is f-u-n, fun! To "Dave," THANKS for the heads up about the show! "We" ("Princess" and I) will see you there (of course we will pretend we don't know you). To "Princess," I am super excited! Glad you can make it!

"Kev" is also seeing Kathy Griffin in Nashville later this month (YAY)! (2007 has really turned out to be a GR-EAT year.)

Okay, I am really out of touch with the rest of the world, politics and celebrity gossip. (I admit, this isn't a very good blog.)

Everyone has heard about that dirty bastard Republican Senator trying to get lucky in a bathroom stall, right? That's gross. Use the internet like the rest of us.

Dave Matthews will be performing in Atlanta's Piedmont Park (just around the corner from "Kev's" place) TOMORROW. The show benefits the earth or the park or "the children" (I don't know) and is SOLD OUT. "Kev" will not be attending the show (since it is sold out) and because he will be in Florida.

Today's HOT Guy is actor Tim Daly. Doesn't Tim look GR-EAT? He's on a new show that I can't remember the name of and am certain I will not watch, but check your local listings - you won't want to miss it. I could not find super hot (half nekked, which is how they say "naked" here in the south) pictures of Tim, but hope these will do.



That's IT for today my friends. "Kev" will be out of town and very, very busy the next week SO we will not be back here for several days. Be good.

Love,

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stand back, we're going to see Stevie! It's on my calendar punctuated by exclamation points.

!!!

Fear not, "Dave", I will treat you as any other rabid Stevie fan. I might giggle, point, or whisper, but it won't be about anything "serious". Kev said I can giggle at people. I've been given permission by the queen herself. Of course, I would like to dress for the occasion, and not in a campy way, either. I want to be outfitted in a manner that befits Ms. Nicks. Hey Kev, do you think her good friend Billy will be there? That would be whackalacka!

Okay, I guess that's enough for tonight. I'm sure most folks are getting ready to go out and enjoy their Friday night. Have a peach margarita on me!!!!!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter