Friday, September 21, 2007

Sheenanigans


Greetings! "Kev" is back a little earlier than anticipated (from yet another visit to Florida).

"We" will bring you a "HOT Guy" tomorrow, but today "we" are celebrating Sheena's 1st birthday. You might recall Sheena from a previous post. (She's cute, isn't she?) Sheena is my Aunt Edith's (A.E.'s) Puggle. From what "we" hear, Sheena has had quite a year, chewing her way through just about everything at A.E.'s home. Anyhoo, let's raise our glass to Sheena! (I can't wait to "meet" you in October!) THANKS to A.E. for sending the pictures (they made me smile).

Here's the latest from Hollywood...

Britney (you know, Spears) has been charged with "hit and run" AND driving without a valid license. Apparently, Britney has never had a valid driver's license in the State of California. (They are just realizing this now? That crazy bitch is photographed driving everywhere.) I will tell you that when "Kev" lived in California, he had to take the written part of the test more than once. He was not happy. Which also reminds me... In California, washing your car is just about an all day event. Good luck Britney. You're good people - I am sure everything will work out.

George Clooney (and girlfriend) were hit whilst on his motorcycle in New Jersey. I don't know anything more about this (I JUST got home people) but hear they are both okay now.

Okay, that's IT for today. I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT weekend!

"Kev"




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me, Uncle Kev! I can't wait to finally meet you in person!
Love, Sheena
xoxo

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg...that sheena is a cutie! i am not usually a pug fan, but she doesn't have that "pushed in" look to her face...i just wanna kiss her!! aunt edith, i'm jealous!

will britney get some help already??

and thank goodness nothing happened to gorgeous george's face!! :)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter