Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yay!


Ola bitches!

Where do we start?

O.J.'s in jail (yay!). The stock market soared today (yay!). Some dumb ass got tased at a John Kerry speaking event in Florida (yay!). What else (yay!)? The Bee Gee's (remember them) released another "Greatest Hits" CD (including remixed versions of your favorite hits) today (yay!). "Kev's" Stevie Nicks tickets arrived today (yay!). "Kev" has a Starbucks card from London (courtesy of Jean) (yay!) (I can't stop saying "yay!")

"We" want to say "safe travels," or "sicheres Reisen" (that's German) to our dear friend "Kitten II" (the Atlanta cat) and her "HOT Guy," Eric, whom we'll call "Tom Cat." (Everyone gets a name here, usually of feline variety, and "Tiger" is taken.") "Kitten" is heading to Vienna, Croatia AND Bosnia. ("We" could not find the Croatian translation for "safe travels" so we went with German...) "We" (especially ME) will miss you. (The "HOT Guy" above is Croatian. Bring him back for me, would ya?) I PROMISE... I will NOT forget to feed Chas-C cat. ALSO, this month marks the 5th anniversary of my friendship with June (I mean, "Kitten II"). HAPPY FRIENNIVERSARY! "Kev" originally moved to Atlanta 5 years ago this month and June was the first person I met! June welcomed me on the 2nd day in the office (she was out of the office on my first day). She said, "Welcome to Atlanta," and hugged me. On my 3rd day, she said, "You're such a blonde," to which I replied, "Oh alright, it's a toupe!" (she's very intuitive). On my 4th day I told her all about this "cute guy," Jimmy, as in "FUN," and the rest is history. Love, hugs and kisses to June and Eric.

That's IT for today. I hope you ALL are having a GR-EAT week.

Love,

"Kev"

This YouTube video is for "Kitten II"...



This YouTube video is for the rest of you... (It reminds me of Phoenix...)



I actually have a sort of funny story about THIS Janet Jackson song (and I LOVE her hair in this one)...



Do you want to hear the story? Okay. Come back tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last janet video is my favorite one...the hair, the eye makeup, the fabulous MAN!! whew!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY! How are you good lookin'? What's the name of the discount mall just outside of Phoenix that was "all the rage" when it opened? (I can't remember it for the life of me..) Anyway, they used to play "All For You" over and over and over again. I hope you are having a good week!! Love ya!
Kevin

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter