Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday's HOT Guy...


Hello EVERYONE!

Okay, first, let me say "sorry" to anyone who may have been offended by the title of yesterday's post, "Suck It Jesus." "We" (okay, "me") were quoting the clip of our favorite comedienne, Kathy Griffin. Kathy tells everyone to "suck it" (that's funny, right?) and was simply commenting on how Jesus had nothing to do with her Emmy win. (Am I making matters worse here?) Apparently, Kathy is getting a lot of heat for her acceptance speech. (I still love her.)

Today's HOT Guy, nominated by Mr. P., is Cristiano Ronaldo. Cristiano was born in 1985 (which makes him awfully young) and plays "football" (soccer). I am too tired to research anything more about him, but hope you enjoy the pics!

Have a good week everybody! OH, CONGRATULATIONS to "Dave" who will be sitting in the FRONT ROW for Stevie Nicks' concert at the Rosemont Theatre in October. ("We" are GREEN with envy...)

Love,

"Kev"




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, were any of your readers really offended at yesterday's "suck it, Jesus" post?

They're at the wrong corner if they are that easily offended.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with princess. Thanks for the post. ;-) He's delicious.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Actually, no one was said anything about "suck it jesus". I felt compelled to apologize though BECAUSE I did not want to offend anyone. It's a fine line.
I l-o-v-e, loved this hot guy.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter