Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday's HOT Guy


You're BACK! (And so am I.) Just a very quick post today.


Today's "special edition" "Saturday HOT Guy" is one of "Kev's" favorites. No, this isn't David Beckham (but you can see the likeness, right?). This is 30-year-old, Irish lad and singer, Ronan Keating. I will admit, the only reason I bought two of his CD's is because I think he is c-u-t-e. (What I do not like is that he does not write his own songs and predominantly sings songs other people have already recorded.)

Anyway, please enjoy these pictures of Ronan.



Visit Ronan's official site for more pics and samplings of his songs by clicking RONAN.




Finally, a Ronan song "Kev" enjoys (the guitar and piano are nice in this song).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another reason we should go to Ireland!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

He's pretty darn cute, isn't he?

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter