Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shady


Welcome back to the hood! What's up everyone? "We" hope you are doing f-i-n-e, fine.

First we want to say, "WELCOME BACK" to our "sistah" who was cruising in the Caribbean Sea.

Our friend June is now in Croatia (and we, as well as her cat, miss her tons). (Boy does she get a lot of mail, BTW.) (Oh, her next door neighbor, whom we'll call "Shady," because it rhymes with her real name, is the President of the Georgia Chapter of the Christian Coalition, or something like that... She has been interviewed on the news and written about in the local papers for her opposition to gay marriage. She is also a staunch Republican, doesn't think you (we) should be able to buy alcohol on Sunday, so she comes in and takes June's (a real hypocrite if you ask me), so I am doing my best to leave copies of The Advocate, David, Unzipped and Blue Boy around, and more importantly, under the wine bottles, in hopes that she will see them. I also have an "I LOVE Hillary" sticker ready to be placed on Shady's bumper.) I see her in passing each day and I wave (gayly) and say, "Mornin' Shady! Chardonnay?"

Deborah has a new BF. "We" trust she will keep us posted as "things" progress.

"Kev" is counting the days (literally) until he, "Princess" and "Dave" will be in Row A for Stevie Nicks' show in Rosemont, Illinois on October 19th (not to forget Kathy Griffin at the Chicago Theater on October 20th). Next to Jason, it's about all I think about.

What else, what else? I can't think of nothin'.

Here is a YouTube clip my Grandmother sent that I enjoyed (and hope you enjoy as well).

Okay, we'll call it a day. Come back soon!

XOXO -

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dat's right! Rock on, Stevie!!!

And dontcha know that it's always those haters that loves dey booze.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter