Monday, October 01, 2007

Kitty & Corbin


Welcome back you sonsofbitches! How are YOU today? "We" (yes, of course, still just ME) hope you had a GR-EAT day.

"Kev" received no less than three phone calls tonight asking, "So, that's "something" about Britney, huh?" (Like I know her, or really care.) Actually, I hadn't even heard the news until my phone started ringing. Anyhoo, Brit-Brit (isn't that what she's called) lost primary custody of her sons, "Spud" and "Tater-Tot." You know what we say here, don't you? Toe the line. Think outside the box. The answer has been within you all along. Good for you! It's probably for the best. (This is why we "we" don't dole out advice here.) I hope Chris Crocker does another "Leave Britney Alone" video because, let's face it, that was hysterical (and tragic). (I hope Britney gets some help - the girl's a mess.)

Is anyone watching "Dancing With The Stars?" I like "Cameron" (I don't know his last name) from "All My Children." He is hot but has a defeatist outlook. Too many, "I cant's." (Words of a loser. I've heard them.)


OKAY, the most exciting "news" "we" want to share is that our very own "L'il Kitty" (who is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen) attended a sold out star-studded event in Phoenix over the weekend. The "Kristi Yamaguchi's Friends & Family With The Cheetah Girls And Corbin Bleu" tour rolled through Phoenix last weekend and "L'il Kitty" was on hand to take in the show as well as a VIP meet-n-greet with the cast. Our very own "L'il Kitty" is photographed above with "High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu, talking about their upcoming "project" together. I have to say, when I look at the picture, I don't even see Corbin. "L'il Kitty" outshines him by far. "We" were also very excited (and "we" shouldn't admit this) because "we" think Zac Efron is super cute. This is like 6-degrees of Zac Efron (who, as you know, was the real star of "High School Musical," I & II, in my opinion). I know "L'il Kitty," therefore I have met Zac Efron... To our budding starlet, "we" hope you had a GR-EAT time at the show. THANKS for sharing the picture. It made "us" smile.



Nite everyone!

XOXO -

"Kev"

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my...wait until lil' kitty sees her mug on your blog...i hope she doesn't go all diva on me! :)

seriously, as the mom who was elected to take seven excited girls to the meet-n-greet at 11:00 pm (the other moms sat in uncle ralph's nice air conditioned office), i have to say it was quite exciting. we met the skaters, too...namely, nancy "cry baby" kerrigan. those disney kids...the cheetahs and corbin...were SO nice to the little ones. does your heart good.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

How fun! I SO would have went with. Were you tempted to kick Nancy in the shin and shout "why me?" repeatedly? (I know..Not funny.) Thanks for sending the picture. I miss her a lot.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. Did you ask for Zac's number? Tell me you at least asked for Zac's number?

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and L'il Kitty is absolutely adorable. Couldn't be cuter if she tried!!!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a whole other comment and it didn't show up. It's probably for the best. I was bitching about how I never get to meet any famous people. Well, any "good" famous people.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Isn't she tho? She has the sweetest voice too and a GREAT sense of humor for a little girl. I just love her.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

What about Yoko Ono, Harry Belafonte (okay, his son), the Pet Shop Boys, that freak who owns the nail salon and I am sure there have been others..Besides, YOU'RE the celebrity.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! i was totally tempted to fall to the floor, holding my knee, wailing "why me?!". but i didn't. you kill me. and i did ask for zac's number...really.

and princess...the only other famous people i've met were with kev (fleetwood mac) and i've met the gin blossoms, who i don't even think are a band anymore. i accidentially hugged mohammed ali (back when he was cassius clay) in the airport when i was two, cuz i thought he was my dad (could only see the legs)...but that doesn't really count.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so nice, placating me like that! I appreciate it.

And Kev, don't forget the Bartels and James guys at the Drake!!!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so right! She is just darling!!!!

To be completely honest, I saw the picture... read the caption... and thought,"Who are these people?" Like you said, Lil Kitty is the one that jumps out most! It's only after I read your whole entry that I found out who the guy was. (I am so out of it... I didn't even know what High School Musical was until about 2 months ago when I saw them dancing on Good Morning America. How sad is that???)

Yes, I am officially "old."

- Carrie

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Sweetheart, you are the youngest reader here at the "Corner." You are not old, you are busy (there's a difference). The only reason I know anything about Corbin or High School Musical is because Zac Efron is so darn cute. Once your girlies get a little older, you will be "in the know" about all this sort of stuff. I hope you are having a good week!
XO -
Kevin

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter