Friday, October 05, 2007

Spaghetti Or A Spanking


Welcome BACK! THANKS for reading "our" blog (instead of working)!

"Kev" has been super, super busy this week (not that YOU haven't... Far be it for us to "one up" you). Work - crazy. Home life - crazy. "Kev" - crazy. Everything - just crazy. As you might recall, "Kev" is house/pet sitting for our dear friend June WHILST she travels the globe in search of hot Croatian guys (okay, she isn't doing that) so "he" (that's me) has been spending a lot of time out of my comfort zone (a.k.a, Midtown). Suburbia really isn't my thing, I have to say. I start to shake when I am "outside the perimeter" (that's what they call it here) too long. I am still thinking about last night. I stopped at a pizza place in Marietta, near June's home, that was FULL of families. Minivans and sippy cups. Kids running here. Kids running there. Moms yelling at kids, etc. (you know - you've been there). "Ansley" (which is also a mall here - and not a nice one) could not decide what she wanted for dinner. This was quite stressful for the rest of the family, especially "Dad," who was ready to order. "Dad" told "Ansley" her choices... "Spaghetti or a spanking." I thought "damn." (BTW, don't name your child Ansley. That's not right. Consider what will sound cute when you're shrieking their name out across a crowded restaurant.) Anyhoo, my order was ready and I had to leave, but I thought about that today and wondered what "Ansley" opted for?

Okay, I am running out of time here people. "We" have some very important folks arriving in a matter of hours and "Kev" hasn't even showered today (that's the upside of working in an office by yourself... (Oh, everyone knows the (un) assistant got let go, right?)

We will feature a HOT Guy this weekend. Until then, please enjoy this picture of my nephew, who I just adore. Today was "nomad" day at school. Yes, this is "Princess's" son, who is the smartest, most considerate kid I have ever met.

Our friend, Mr. P., attended the Foo Fighters show last night here at Atlanta's "Tabernacle" (he is always doing f-u-n, things..). Please enjoy this Foo Fighter's video...



I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT weekend.

XOXO -

"Kev"

A few of you have asked for pictures of the new condo. My place looks suspiciously similar to my "nieces" homework assignment, which was to create an immigrant tenement. Spot on! Slap a Stevie Nicks poster on one of the walls, douse it with some gay cologne (CKIn2U) and we're good to go!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that JOEY in the picture? Wow. Looks just like K in the morning haha.
Where's my Carter Oosterhouse anyhoo? :-)
xoxo

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Yes, this is Joey BUT not the Joey you are thinking of. While they look similar, this is my other "nephew," who is 10. Isn't he cute?

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kev --
I am going to stop reading your blog. Love, Blaine (Sar's daughter). Also, I'm going out to play with my friend Ansley.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

DAMN! You weren't supposed to see that!! When I wrote that, I was thinking of the BOY who was named Blane, which just sounded wrong (mostly because his mother was yelling at him). I have revised the post. I am so sorry. I meant nothing by it (that really was the name this mother was yelling). Love you! (And Blaine!!)

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to warn him in time. Too late, I guess.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter