Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hiatus


Hey Hey! You're back! How are YOU? "We" hope YOU are fine.

Our dear friend June is BACK from Croatia (and she did in fact take pictures of some pretty hot guys). To June, "we" missed you! Welcome home!

Our friends "Princess" and "Hottie" are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary THIS week! Happy anniversary you two crazy kids!

Only 9 days until Stevie! YAY!

Okay, "we" are not reporting on anything in the news today because "we" have some news of our own...

First, we reached a milestone today... 10,000 visits to the site! YAY! (I like the word, "YAY." It's so uplifting. "YAY!")

Second, (the bad news) "Kev" is going to be taking a hiatus from the blog for several weeks. I know, it's sad... You see, "Kev" now has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and for those of you who have had it, it's a real son of a bitch, isn't it? My right arm, wrist and hand are super sore (and numb) and I need to take a break (and possibly have surgery). I have had the "symptoms" for about two weeks now, hoping it would go away, but it is only getting worse. I will be going to the neurologist, but until it is better, I need to stop typing/stay away from the computer as much as I can. (This is when "we" wished we had a back up blogger to take over the reigns...)

"We" are leaving you with pictures of Rusty Joiner, one of our favorite hot guys. "We" hope you check back in a few weeks when "we" will hopefully be recovered.

Until then,

"Kev"



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there might be a few other things you should back away from with your sore wrists.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! i'm so sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel...i have it too, and flare ups suck. have you tried sleeping in a wrist brace (and wearing it during the day, if needed)? that's what i do, and i avoided surgery. of course, i don't have to use the computer as much as you do...so sad for you!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was not going to suggest that you have over-used your wrists taking part in naughty behaviors. I know you're a big typer. Surfing the web for suitable Stevie tickets probably did you in. I feel responsible. Are you going to be okay?

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the naughty behaviors comment could not go unsaid. ;-) hope your wrist gets better. P

10:37 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

hello all. I will be f-i-n-e, fine. although, typing with my left hand only is very difficult (and time consuming). I expected the "naughty" comments - I set myself up for that (although carpal tunnel won't stop me). I do have a brace and it seems to help. My sister had carpal tunnel too and had surgery to correct it. I hope mine just "goes away." If any of you want to take over the blog for a couple weeks, I would LOVE it. I hate to not post anything for a while, but it literally hurts to type right now. Bye for now!!

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev:
I had severe carpal tunnel in both hands and the regular doctors wanted to schedule surgery. My chiropractor asked me to try vitamin B6 before I let them cut me open to see if it helped. It completely did. The pain and numbness do occasionally flare up if I forget to take the B6, but Maybe it would help you too?

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, dear. I'll miss reading you........

C

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Kevin, I'm sorry! I guess that means no piano playing for you either, huh? (Have you been doing that lately anyhow? Not sure...)

Don't worry about us. We'll be fine - although we'll definitely miss reading your witty blog entries, and I'll now be COMPLETELY out of the loop as far as celeb news.

Hope the CT goes away w/o surgery!
-Carrie

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter