Saturday, October 06, 2007

19 Something Or Another


It's...SATURDAY (okay, it's still really Friday, but we are blogging in advance because, as we said previously, "we're" very busy...).

What's up peeps? Everyone good? Good.

We are counting down the days until "our" (me and all my personalities) visit to Chicago. I am super excited about seeing everyone and, believe it or not, have already packed for the trip (something I never do - pack in advance). The unfortunate part is that I/"Kev" (all of us) will only be in town for four days which is hardly enough time to visit everyone I would like to visit. The good news is, I will be BACK in Chicago next month for an extended period.

As mentioned yesterday (okay, really just earlier today), "Kev" is super excited because "Princess's" parents are in town (which is why I am getting the blog "out of the way" - so I can spend more time with them)! They, as well as the rest of the family, are lovely people and I just love them. I do, however, wish Princess was able to join them this weekend.

Oh, I have been meaning to tell all of you people "we" have given names to... Feel free to "switch it up." You know, call yourself whatever you like. Far be it for me to name you... (We meant to mention that about one year ago when we started this blog but it slipped our minds.)

Today we would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our friend Deborah. Deborah was born on this day in 19 something or another... (Who am I to tell someones age?) "We" hope you have a GR-EAT birthday, m'dear. THANKS for your friendship.

Vanessa Carlton's new CD, "Heroes & Thieves," hits stores THIS Tuesday! Stevie (do I need to use her last name? You know which Stevie I am talking about) sings one song on Vanessa's CD, titled, "One." (I haven't heard it yet but will post it here once it is available. I know you bitches are excited about that.)

Another group I like a lot is Matchbox 20. They also have a new CD out called "Exile On Mainstream." Enjoy these Matchbox 20 videos...





That's ALL for today folks. Have a GR-EAT weekend. Be good.

XOXO -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter