Sunday, October 21, 2007

Home


It's... (what day is it?) SUNDAY! "Kev," Kevin (all of my personalities) are now home! As nice as it is to go away, I also enjoy coming home. Too tired to write right now BUT please enjoy these videos from Friday's Stevie Nicks concert. (The quality is poor, but rest assured our view was much better than this.) (More videos to follow...)

The concert, Kathy Griffin (I have to tell you about my new shirt), etc., was all good (and I will tell you about it later this week). Thanks, as usual, to the "W's" for having me.

I hope you ALL have a good week!

XOXO -

"Kev"

A Dave Matthews Band cover... (loved it)








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've already posted something to the blog! You're a machine!!!

People, the concert was great. My first - maybe not my last. I loved so many parts of it. From the moment we pulled into the parking lot, it was an evening to cherish. Better people watching than the airport, if you ask me. And then, to be in the front row...I've never been that close. We were MUCH closer to Stevie than these videos show. We could see Stevie's alabaster skin. She's quite pretty.

And then we made our way downtown on Saturday night to enjoy the (slightly more) beautiful people of Chicago and a riotous performance by Kathy Griffin. All great stuff.

I'm exhausted. I know that Kev needs a good night of sleep, too.

Thanks again for treating me to a wonderful Nicks experience!!! You're the best!!!!!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home "we" (okay, I) have missed you! so glad you had a wonderful experience...you, too princess! nothing quite like stevie in the flesh, especially to kev. tiger had never seen her live until we went to a vegas show with kev, and he LOVED it.

kev, i hope your ct is better, what with the rest from the computer and all...xxoo

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter