Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mele Kalikimaka


Mele Kalikimaka everyone! (It's NOT Christmas?)

How is EVERYONE today? "We" hope you are well.

FIRST, I have to say HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to my friend, Donna, who you all know as "Kitten" (#1). "Kitten" celebrated her "special day" on Monday, and, well, "our" heads were up our asses and we forgot. "Kitten" shares her birthday (same year and everything) with gay ice skater, Brian Boitano!


Guess who met LANCE BASS this evening? Guess. Okay, it was (not) ME. Lance signed his autobiography, "Out of Sync," at the Outwrite Bookstore, but "Kev," although back in Atlanta in time, decided not to attend. (I called to assess the crowd and was told no one was there/the #1 ticket was still available and while I wanted to meet him just for you (okay, mostly for me), I just couldn't get it together in time to attend. If YOU met Lance, tell us all about it. ("We" hear is a lovely young man, very gracious to his fans, etc., but I don't feel like reading an autobiography of a 28-year-old, gay, ex-boybander - I could probably write that story myself).

The fires in Southern California seem to be under control, although 1,000's remain displaced/homeless. (I don't know what else to write about this?) I have to say, Anderson Cooper looks GR-EAT. It looks like loads of fun at the Qualcomm Center, despite the tragedy.

Lindsay Lohan's mother is set to begin filming her own reality show on October 30th. Unfortunately, this is true. (This world has gone mad.)

Okay, I am going to bed now.

Send us your "HOT Guy" nominations (except Carter Ooster-someone-or another - I can't find any decent pictures of that guy...).

Hugs -

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out, kev! tiger totally spoiled me. we just got back from our second choice weekend trip with lil' kitty...flagstaff and sedona. we were supposed to go to disneyland, but too smokey and traffic too unpredictable. bummer. anyway...didn't know that about boitano...love him! xxoo

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter