Friday, November 02, 2007

I Really Like Girls


Our "Friday HOT Guy" will be postponed until tomorrow. Until then, enjoy this picture of David Beckham and let's learn some more slang!

Today's words are "gank" and "duckets" (two words I did not know previously). "Gank" means to steal or take without permission, as in "I'm gonna gank that sophomore's pen." "Duckets" means money, cash, currency, etc.., as in "This initiative will cost the taxpayers mad duckets." Can YOU form a sentence using all of the words we learned yesterday and today? Give it a try! To recap, our new words are: wanksta, boo, shorty, to' up, bangin', act a foo (my personal favorite), gank and duckets. Since we haven't sent out any "Kev's Corner" tees in a long time, we will send one to the person who comes up with the BEST/most creative use of these words. Good luck.

Until then, please enjoy this YouTube video, "I Really Like Girls," from "The Twang Brothers." I will tell you that while "we" really don't like girls (in that way, silly), we like this video because my uncle, Musky Puckers, wrote and performed this song. I think Musky's guitar playing is GR-EAT and he sounds a little like Johnny Cash and Chris Isaak to me. WAY TO GO. (And mad props for incorporating Lance Bass! Yes, I'm 40... hard to believe, I know).



My uncle would also like you to know that he is not really Musky Puckers, nor does he resemble Musky Puckers, although Musky IS accepting bookings through February 12, 2017. Perhaps you'd like Musky for your wedding, Bat/Bar Mitzva, children's birthday party, company picnic, Satanic ritual or daisy chain (he's versatile). For the prospective ladies (no drag queens please), here is my uncle...


See you tomorrow!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter