Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sid & Nancy


Wut up you filthy bitches? (Just kidding...)

Am I the only one who thinks that Lance Armstrong dating Ashley Olsen is just plain (what's the word I am looking for)? TMZ reports that Lance's daughter brought Ashley for show n' tell. Sick, sick, sick.

Lindsay Lohan checked in and out of the Lynwood Jail today (the same place Paris Hilton served her time) as part of her plea agreement related to DUI charges. She's simply icky. I don't like this girl.

Britney is failing her court-mandated drug tests... Amy Winehouse is, well, really, really gross.

What else? "Kev" has new neighbors and hates them already. They keep letting their door slam and their dog keeps barking. I plan to speak with them this weekend. I will of course let you all know how that goes... I had hoped for a nice, middle-aged (quiet) gay man to move in, but no such luck. These two are like Sid and Nancy.

Matchbox 20's tour will be stopping in Atlanta at Philip's Arena on January 28th! Tickets for the show go on sale this Saturday, 11/17, at 10:00 a.m.! If you get tickets, take ME!

No one entered our "use all the dope slang you learned here" contest so we are keeping the tee. Our word for today, however, is "ish." "Ish" can be substituted for "fa shizzle" (i.e., shit). Used in a sentence, one might say, "I have to do lots of homework and ish."

Well, that's IT for today friends. I hope you ALL had a GR-EAT Thursday!

Love, hugs and kisses -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter