Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


It's fff, fff, FRIDAY! What's up EVERYONE? "We" hope YOU had a GR-EAT week!

Not a lot to report from Hollywood... The writer's are on strike causing shows to cancel production. They want a bigger piece of the residual pie and I say just give it to em. Without them, the shows wouldn't exist in the first place and I think the actors are way overpaid anyway. Britney has missed 8 of 14 court mandated drug/alcohol tests (she's very busy going to Starbucks - she doesn't have time for this non-sense). Nick Hogan, son of pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan, is facing criminal charges stemming from an August auto accident in which his friend/passenger sustained serious injuries (the kid is a vegetable now). Nick will be tried as an adult although he is 17. Nick's blood alcohol level was .055 which is less than the the Florida State .08 limit. Good luck Nick. It's unfortunate... Georgia's Governor Sonny Purdue is holding a prayer vigil in response to the state's drought. (Why didn't anyone tell me I have been misspelling drought...) I hope he has another back up plan.

Okay, today's HOT Guy is Matchbox 20 front man and solo artist, Rob Thomas! I love this guy. I have to say, there are only a few of the guys we feature here that actually get my motor runnin' (if you know what I mean). Rob is one of them (the others being David Beckham, Ricky Martin, and Anderson Cooper). Anyway, please enjoy these pictures of Rob as well as Matchbox 20's video, "How Far We've Come."

On a personal note... Today marks the 7th anniversary of my Grandfather's death and the 3rd anniversary of my "brutal home invasion" in Phoenix. So far, this November 9th has been MUCH better than those in the past, although I am staying inside today.

Finally, our friend "Kitten's" (1) sister Barb is scheduled for heart surgery this coming Monday. "We" are sending big gay hugs to Barb and wish her a quick recovery!

That's IT for today folks.

Love, hugs and kisses to all of you.

"Kev"



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh...i love rob! what a cutie...and a great voice too! good pick! xo

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Glad you like! (I like too!) Matchbox 20 will be touring soon. I will let you know if I hear about Phoenix dates!
Kisses!!
Kevin

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter