Saturday, December 08, 2007

In The Spirit


What is UP everyone? "We" hope you are enjoying YOUR Saturday. Lest you be jealous, it is currently 75 degrees in the A-T-L! "Kev" had a GR-EAT day lunching, shopping and walking through the park with dear friend "Kitten." THANKS, June, er, "Kitten" for spending your Saturday with me. Everyone should be as fortunate as me to have a "Kitten" in their life (although, oddly enough, I don't like cats). She's a ray of sunshine when the skies are grey (and even when they are not).

Yes, we know we shared the photo above previously, but we like it and wanted to share it again. It really gets us in the "spirit."

Okay, someone sent the following YouTube clip to us and we think it is on the mark with how "we" feel about Christmas, although I did open my 4th gift to myself this afternoon (Madonna's "Confessions Tour" DVD), which I am enjoying lots. It really is the season of giving (to myself). THANKS me!

Anyhoo, I hope you like the vid (that's slang for video) as much as we do. And THANKS to the person who sent it!



I am not going to sugar coat things or mince words today. I am busy, as I am certain you are, and can't write anything else today.

Come back tomorrow, would ya?

Lots of love to you -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter