Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ricky


"Kev" is in the ha-ouse! (That's ghetto-speak for "Kev" is here. And you're here. We're both here.)

Ike Turner (you know, the guy who bashed Tina) passed away today at the age of 76.

Ricky Martin was "accidentally" (on purpose) "outed" (as if we didn't already know). (Call me!)

It's STILL in the high 70's in Atlanta (and I am startin' to wonder what's going on here).

"We" are looking for a contributor (or contributors) to the "Corner." You see, "Kev" is going to be gone for 10 whole days (that's a lot) so we are countin' on you (any of you) to take over the "Corner." Just think... you can choose your own "HOT Guy" each and every day of the week. Write about whatever (whoever) you want. It'll be fun. Anyhoo, let us know. "We" will be out of town December 29 through January 8.

Okay, it's late, I'm tired, so I am going to say goodbye for now.

"We" hope you all have a GR-EAT remainder of the week.

Hugs!

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when ricky calls, be sure and pass him my number. ;-) love that picture. P

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where ya goin'??

8:12 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P - I like this picture too... ;P

Hi Kitten -
Chicago AND SF (14 days all together!) but I am not bringing my lap top...

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter