Thursday, December 13, 2007

Welcome HOME (Shiny Black Shirt)



"Kev" was going to take the evening off BUT he felt compelled to stop in and share the following...

First, "we" would like to welcome home our (my) shiny black shirt that went missing last week. I never thought I would see it again. A dis-believer, if you will. Anyhoo, "Kev" was just about to make his (my) daily follow up call to the cleaner inquiring about the progress of the search, any leads, tips, etc..., when the dry cleaner phoned indicating that the shiny shirt, as well as three other missing items, had been located. (I think the "missing/reward" posters I created really helped.) Imagine my relief. Miracles do happen! I will say this... The worst part about the experience (other than losing my favorite shirt) was that the Gasian didn't believe me and referred to the shirt as the "suppos-ed missing shirt," to which I said, "don't refer to my shirt that way," (like I had nothing better to do than accuse him of losing my clothes).

Second, and this is the BEST... In today's mail, I received a large envelope adorned with holiday and, hold onto your skirts, STEVIE NICKS stickers! Inside the envelope were no less than 50 holiday cards with Stevie Nicks photos and quotes. I have, over the years, used Stevie-inspired stationary and return address labels but I have never received anything like this myself, so it was really "special" and actually gave me goose bumps on my arms (and who says I am not "gay enough"). THANKS to our friend, Alicia! (I really appreciated it!!) The photos are GR-EAT and it was very thoughtful of you.

Okay, that's it for today friends. (I don't know what is going on in the world and frankly, if it's important, you probably already know about it.)

We will be BACK tomorrow!

Until then,

Much love -

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your shiny black shirt has found it's way home. ;-) Hate when the cleaners loses my stuff. p

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter