Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Love Al Gore


Today marks our 390th post boys and girls! Welcome BACK!

The pictures you see today were sent to us by a fathful reader (and my "favorite" aunt). "We" hope they help you get into the holiday spirit.

Between my lost shiny shirt, shopping (mainly for myself), the new David Beckham underwear ads (have you seen them... heaven), it's been quite a week.

Unfortunately, we have had no volunteers to take over the blog while "Kev" is away, so the "Corner" will be dark for about two weeks, which I don't like, but hey, what can we do? ("Our" last post for 2007 will be later this week.)

Anyone watch MadTV last night? Perhaps you caught the following clip, which I think is both hysterical and educational. (And for the record, I love Al Gore.)



That's it for today my friends.

I hope you all have a GR-EAT Sunday!

Hugs and Christmas love -

"Kev"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter