Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's HOT Guy...


What's up bitches? It's FRIDAY AND today marks "our" 400th post! I'm in a good mood today (probably because it's Friday but more likely because I am already drinking). Whatever the reason, I won't question or tempt it. "We" hope you are feeling good too.

"We" just learned that another tiger has escaped his (or her) habitat at the San Francisco Zoo. "We" say "good for you!" and "run like hell!" (No one likes to be caged like an animal - especially an animal.)
Is anyone watching "Celebrity Apprentice" (Thursday evenings on NBC)? I admit, I am already "hooked." I don't particularly care for any of the celebrity contestants (although I love Omarosa - she's a hard-knuckled, no non-sense type that none of the other celebrities can tolerate because they are used to being coddled and she ain't going for it) but the show has me setting my TIVO (ok, I don't have TIVO but if I said, "VCR," you'd really think I was out of touch). Anyhoo - catch the show and then let's "discuss." Watching Gene Simmons lead a team is hysterical. He's a goon for certain. (Donald Trump's son (the older one, not the baby) is cute too.)

I did not realize Zac Efron wears make up (fake eye lashes and a base/concealer). How could I have been so naive not to notice this? (I don't know why I am sharing this, but it's what I am thinking at this moment. Still waters run deep, don't they?)

Oh, while "we" are discussing television (it's my only passion) how about "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency?" Janice is one of those celebrities (original super model) that I didn't care for when I was first exposed to her (she's a little crazy, right?). She looks like a tranny (which is simply just a side effect from the Botox) but I have grown to enjoy her show and the hot guys she scouts (like T.J. Wilke, our favorite, although he quit her agency). Last week she made a girl cry who couldn't fit into her size 4 skirt, which, to me, is real entertainment. A nice escape from the "day to day" plaguing me every day.

"Kev" is working on accumulating his 2008 "GP's" (a phrase coined by "Princess," which is "gay points" for those of you who don't remember). To bring you up to speed, you (if you claim to be gay) must satisfy the minimum required gay points (MRGP'S) each year as indicated by the state in which you live, to maintain your gay lifestyle and convince those around you that you are undoubtedly gay. Required points vary by location. For example, if you live in, let's say, the Castro, you are automatically exempt. No one questions your gayness. Unfortunately, living in Midtown, while a good start, I am required to satisfy a minimum of 1,000 points this year and will be seeing "CATS" at the "Fabulous" Fox Theatre next week. I can't wait to see Old Deuteronomy and Mistofelees (my favorites) in person!

Today's "HOT Guy" has been featured here before and is none other than tennis star Andy Roddick. He's the hottest, isn't he? (Actually, not as hot as David Beckham but I am certain you have grown tired of seeing David here). I still remember Andy's "pet peeve" (which "we" shared with you the last time he was featured) which is also one of mine but now every time someone does this to me, I think of Andy, because I know it bugs him when someone does it to him. Does anyone remember what Andy's (and my) pet peeve is? I would say "we" would have a contest and give a free "Kev's Corner" tee to the winner, but given the overwhelming response to our last 7 contests (you're all losers), we will simply ask if you remember.

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT weekend and we will see ya when we see ya.

Love and David Beckham hugs (I don't know what I am writing anymore - I'm pulling a "Britney"),

"Kev"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter