Sunday, January 20, 2008

Warm Breezes For You


HELLO EVERYONE!

Welcome BACK! I hope this post finds you well.

It is super cold here in HOT-lanta so I hope it is warmer wherever you are (although it probably isn't, unless you are a Phoenix-based friend, and then, well, it probably is). I want to give a special "shout out" to my Grandmother (and aunt) who are enduring MINUS 6 degree temperatures right now. I wish I could send warm breezes your way. (I am thinking of you...)

"Kev" would like to say "THANKS" to those of you who "stopped in" (literally) for brunch today. To those of you who couldn't make it, "we" missed you! We'll do it again, however (in like a year).

What else? Oh, actress Suzanne Pleshette died today of respiratory failure at the age of 70. Everyone remember her? She played Bob Newhart's wife on "The Bob Newhart Show." "The Bob Newhart Show" is one of those shows that transports me back to a place and time (my childhood), much like "The Love Boat," "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island." "The Bob Newhart Show" reminds me of my Grandfather because he liked watching this show. Sam the butcher died last Thursday (he didn't remind me of anyone, except Alice, whom I didn't really know).

Okay, it's late, I'm tired so "we" are simply going to say "goodnight."

I hope you all stay warm.

Love and hugs,

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you on Sunday. As you know from my towing epidose, it is not easy dealing with the ATL PD and the towing places. Pretty well takes up a day. ugh!

Another time or drinks.

Heading to key west tomorrow and cannot wait.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

No worries about Sunday. Next time... ENJOY Key West! I have only been there one time (in 1994) but I have fond memories of it.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter