Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday


It's SUPER TUESDAY people! No, I am not referring to the fact that people all over the nation are voting for their presidential hopeful... It is SUPER because Stevie Nicks has added a spring/summer tour. Yes, that's right. Stevie has already announced two tour dates beginning in April. The tour will be launched in connection with Stevie's "Soundstage" DVD release (recorded in Chicago last October). (I am NEVER going to be able to retire or get that Mercedes I want...)


Heath Ledger's toxicology report (revealing the cause of his death) will be released tomorrow. Who cares!;? STEVIE NICKS IS TOURING THIS SUMMER. (That trumps anything else I care to write about.) Anyhoo, Heath's passing was sad. By a show of hands, who thinks he OD'd?

February is a HUGE month. ("We've" been meaning to mention that.) Several of you are celebrating your birthday this month! Our dear friend "Sar" will be turning 40 and I am happy to say I will be celebrating with her (and others, including our dear friend "Princess") at her big bash in Chicago later this month. My aunt, who stops in from time to time, is turning 45 and my Grandmother is turning 81. AND, STEVIE NICKS IS TOURING THIS SUMMER!

The spell check feature of the blog is still NOT working (and it's a lot of pressure spelling all of these words right).

Okay, I am so excited about the Stevie Nicks news, that I have to go (I mean, stop writing). "We" will let you know all of the dates as soon as they are available.

Ciao for now,

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gurl, when are those dates being announced, gurl?!? I am stoked! Will Waddy be with her? As you know, I am his biggest fan. There's nothing that gets me simmering more than Waddy's hot wad wrapped up in stanky leather pants. Gurl, I know you've thought the same thing about that hot hunk of man meat. Speaking of...why hasn't HotWad ever been your Friday Hot Guy? A travesty, I say!!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

First, you are crazy (gurl). I would say someone is smitten. (And all it took was a look, a simple smile.) I STILL remember the look Waddy gave you and would say, actually, that he is smitten with you. (He had that, excuse me, "shit eatin' grin" on his face as he watched you watching him. I saw it. I pay attention to these things..) "We" will feature him as a HOT Guy, simply because we have "featured" virtually everyone else. Kisses!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter