Saturday, February 02, 2008

What Else?


HELLO! Happy Ground Hog Day! That damn rodent saw his shadow, thus predicting 6 more weeks of winter. (Is he ever right? What's his success ratio, anyone know?)

How are YOU today? Welcome back/c'mon in (you know the drill).

Stevie Nicks performed in Indio, California last night (which is somewhere near Palm Springs, I believe). While I was not there (sadly), I thought I would share these pictures from the show swiped from an unofficial Stevie fan site, Stevie Nicks Info. Stevie will turn 60 in May of this year. She looks GR-EAT, doesn't she? Anyhoo, I just love her (but you know that). The cape/shawl that Stevie is wearing in the pictures below is the cape/shawl that she wears when she performs "Stand Back," which is the song that Stevie opened with last night. If you are in L.A., you can see Stevie tonight at the Honda Center. (I ALMOST went but then remembered that I am broke).

What else? (I can't think of anything else at the moment...)

Oh, the "spell check" feature on the blog is not working so please forgive any words that aren't spelled correctly... (I do what I can...)

If you are in Atlanta, stop reading this and get outside. It's in the 50's!

Love and hugs -

"Kev"



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a funny comment about groundhog day...one of my students was talking about how excited he was about "beaver day". it took me a few minutes to sort out what he was talking about...just got his rodents mixed up, the little cutie. we've laughed about it all week. so, HAPPY BEAVER DAY!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott wishes that every day was Beaver Day!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL!
You both are cracking me up. HAPPY BEAVER DAY 2008!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beaver day... i say no, no, no. lolol.

P

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter