Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm.... Matt Damon


Wut up bitches? It's Super Bowl Sunday! I am not going to pretend to know (or care) about this (or any) Super Bowl (I'd be lying to you) BUT I do know that Tom Brady is HOT Guy caliber/quality and wanted to share these pics...



The "spell check" feature is still not working so please forgive any words we have fucked up. (Sorry for the swear.)

Did everyone see the Sarah Silverman/Matt Damon video? "Princess" called on Friday to ask if I had seen it (I hadn't) but here it is in case you missed it... The back story, in case you don't know (like me), is that talk show host Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon have an ongoing (friendly) feud. Jimmy and comedienne Sarah Silverman are a couple/dating. Jimmy says on his show, multiple nights/over a period of time, "We're out of time. Our apologies to Matt Damon" (as if Matt Damon were a scheduled guest that Jimmy didn't have time for). Here's Matt's retaliation (with the help of Jimmy's girlfriend). It's hysterical.



OK kids, that's IT for today. I hope you have a GR-EAT week!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter