Sunday, February 03, 2008

She's My Crack


I know, I know... You don't want to see any more pictures of Stevie Nicks. I can't help it... I'm addicted. (I was going to say, "she's my crack," but that doesn't sound right, does it?)

The pictures below were taken on Saturday night in Anaheim, California. Simply stunning. Enchanting. Stunning AND enchanting. Magical. Magical and enchanting. Mystical really. But mostly enchanting. (Alright, I'll stop.)



"We" are running out of Stevie Nicks YouTube videos to share with you (although one of my favorite songs, "If I Were You," from "Rock A Little" is nowhere to be found. It's a great song.) However... If you saw the Keanu Reeves/Charlize Theron movie, "Sweet November," then you may have heard THIS song, which is "Touched By An Angel." (I think it is about death though. Listen to it/watch it, let me know what you think she is singing about.)



The kind folks at Google are working on fixing the spell check feature. ("We" knew you were concerned...)

You may have noticed "we" removed the "John Edwards For President" link from the blog because John is no longer in the race (I will miss seeing him so often). "We" also removed the "Barack Obama For President" link BECAUSE the "Corner" is officially endorsing Hillary Clinton. ("We" know she would be happy since like 7 people read this blog. "We're" far reaching, aren't we? Who needs Oprah?) Anyhoo, our mind (there is only one here) is made up. Go Team Hillary!

That's IT for today ("we" posted twice!)

Have a GR-EAT (and enchanting) week everyone!

Touched by an angel (or at least a few fairies),

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, I'm impressed at the unification amongst your staff there at the corner. Making the decision to endorse Hillary whilst every Kennedy and their Oprah is endorsing Obama is brave indeed.

Go Hillary!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, didja see that obama took georgia?...bummer for hillary. i'm gonna have to say that here in the cathouse, we're for barack. we like his style. we also like that if you say his name fast, it sounds like you're saying "baracko bama". we like words like that. we also like "bahama mama" and "talaquepaque".

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter