Saturday, February 09, 2008

Planets Of The Universe


Welcome BACK everyone! Yesterday's "HOT Guy" was SO hot, that we are posting his picture again (something unprecedented here at the "Corner").

The "gosh darn" (replaced by five swear words "we" wrote originally) spell check feature still isn't working... I am very passionate about spelling, so this concerns me, but mean no offense. Anyhoo, bear with us.

Okay, believe it or not, there are still MORE Stevie Nicks songs we have not shared here. Here is the dance version of "Planets Of The Universe." (The FIRST time I met Stevie, she gave me a CD (wrapped in Stevie Nicks wrapping paper), of THIS song!) I won't tell you what the lyrics mean (create your own meaning), but the song "speaks to me" and brings me back to a certain place and time. Okay, it just brings me back to the first time I met Stevie when she gave me this CD, but the song is great. (For those of you wondering, like me, there are 8 planets in our universe, surrounded by BILLIONS of stars.)



As you know, Stevie is preparing for her spring/summer tour, and it's ALL we can think about, so please bear with "us" as "we" will probably be mentioning her quite a bit. (Take this time to explore other blogs - there are PLENTY out there.)

No huge celebrities were born on this day ("we" checked) BUT "we" FAILED to mention that our dear L'il Kitty is also celebrating a birthday later this month. Her 6th! She is the cutest thing EVER and the person I miss seeing the MOST (because she is growing/changing, etc... and always nice to me/not flakey like most of my adult friends). "We" promise to visit Phoenix in 2008!

Okay, I think that's IT for today. Get out, enjoy your weekend and come back soon!

L-U-V,

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter